If you saw someone do this to your pride and joy...

1 to 20 of 38 messages
19/09/2007 at 16:16
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1284783,00.html

Just how restrained would you be if you saw this pr*ck do this as you walked out the pub, I would f*ckin kill him.
19/09/2007 at 16:18
What a complete idiot. Good job he got caught though, but only 100 hours unpaid work???, I do so hope the work would be for the owner of the Lambo he trashed.

www.dashofcolour.co.uk
PG
19/09/2007 at 16:20
Leaving aside the matter of how the hell he did £20k worth of damage by running across the car, wtf does he only have to compensate £1k for £20k's damage?

And you wouldn't kill him really, would you?
PG
19/09/2007 at 16:20
Angry Painter wrote
What a complete idiot. Good job he got caught though, but only 100 hours unpaid work???, I do so hope the work would be for the owner of the Lambo he trashed.

Its like coming out of the pub and seeing someone sitting on your new ducati, it would really scare me to see my reaction to that, because I dont know just how far I would batter him, why people think its funny is wrong.

You could say insurance settles it, but I'm talking of if you caught them in the act, just how hard would it be to keep yourself ahem, 'restrained' and this coming from a non violent guy.
19/09/2007 at 16:21
Caused £20k worth of damage and only had to pay £1000 compensation??!?!

age,1,kreativnyjj_zhestkach_fotograf_koen_demuynck.html' target='_blank'>
19/09/2007 at 16:21
£20,000 for walking across the bonnet and roof.

Should have bought a Volvo.

VD Personal Teenage Motivator
Sleepy time, and I lie, with my love by my side, and she's breathing low.
19/09/2007 at 16:24
Collier wrote
Caused £20k worth of damage and only had to pay £1000 compensation??!?!

Probably wouldn't even cover the insurance excess.....prick..:madnot you, the guy)

http://www.visordown.com/members/images/143498/Gallery/MYSTRON2.gif

Due to my happy knack of surviving near death incidents, my children have decided to call me Captain scarlet...
19/09/2007 at 16:24
Yorick wrote
I'd just phone the cops and let the insurance settle.

It's only a bike (car)

& kiss your no-claims goodbye, all because of some twat

www.nurburgring-photos.com

19/09/2007 at 16:26
I would make him dig his own hole in the earth so he had time to reflect on his actions.

Seriously, the car is just an object and is insured. but the disregard for another human being and what they have strived to build for themselves is too much of an affront to my sensibilities.

Been in a situation where I've been threatened with a good stabbing after refusing to let two pissheads off until the police got there after they tipped over some kids mtx 50, probably not worth more than £200 but expect it mean the world to its owner .

Every man carries a circle of hell around his head, like a halo. Every man, every man has to go through hell to reach his paradise
19/09/2007 at 16:27
I cam out of the pub to find a scrote who was sitting on my new gpz600r who has just finished carving his initials into my tank.

I did... not kill him but taught him a lesson.

I was the one who ended getting nicked.

The chance of somebody watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

You can dress a pig up in a suit, but you can't stop him grunting!

VDSC#1
19/09/2007 at 16:31
SWMBO has just reminded me of something when I was working on the door one night.

Both me and my colleague would turn up on our bikes, me on a VFR750 and he on a GSXR1100. We parked the bikes up on the pavement right next to the door where we stood all night. We're standing there letting people in and out of the club when I look to my left to see some dozy bint climbing on my VFR with high heels and short skirt, still clutching a bottle of wine!!! Needless to say, I was less than impressed. In fact, I'm rather embarrassed to admit that I dragged her off my park and plonked her in the middle of the pavement with her skirt up round her waist and the wine all down her front. She went ballistic, but I just stood there and stared at her in silence until she fucked off. Stupid bitch. There were a few scuffs on the seat unit, but it all polished out.

As Scotty said, you just have to do something, especially when it's yours.

www.dashofcolour.co.uk
19/09/2007 at 16:45
Yorick wrote

It's only a bike (car)

exactly!

But dont let that get in the way of a good "i'd kick his fuckin head in' thread!

blah blah blah
19/09/2007 at 16:48
So let's say your bike is insured 3rd party only...

Still happy enough to let the courts give him a petty fine, minimal damages, paid at 50p a week out of his giro....

The chance of somebody watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

VDSC#1
19/09/2007 at 16:51
Yorick wrote

It's only a bike (car)

True, but ultimately you still have to pay for it through higher insurance.

VD Personal Teenage Motivator
Sleepy time, and I lie, with my love by my side, and she's breathing low.
19/09/2007 at 16:54
Yorick wrote
OK, all together ...

your bike is insured 3rd party only...

Nope... I got chastised on here when I said FC insurance is the only way and if you can't afford it you can't afford the bike...

Just hypothetical, for all the tree hugging liberal softies who would stand back and do feck all like a bunch of poofs

VDSC#1
19/09/2007 at 17:07
Wreckless Rat wrote
Nope... I got chastised on here when I said FC insurance is the only way and if you can't afford it you can't afford the bike...

Just hypothetical, for all the tree hugging liberal softies who would stand back and do feck all like a bunch of poofs

That really depends on the bike. If you have a sub £1000 bike you wouldn't necessarily need or want to pay for FC. It depends on what you can afford to lose.
19/09/2007 at 17:08
I wasn't talking about poor people

VDSC#1
19/09/2007 at 17:22
I have to agree with the 'kick 'is 'ead in' brigade on this one.

Having said that, it hasn't happened to me yet so the above is merely conjecture.

I can't believe that any of the 'It's insured so that's OK' lot would just stand there and watch. Even if you challenge the vandal chances are that it'll end in a fight. Plus, as has been mentioned before, you'll end up paying for the damage in increased premiums and loss of no claims on your insurance whilst the 'nice little boy that wouldn't hurt a fly' will pay a small fine.

98% of the time I'm right. Why worry about the other 3%.

19/09/2007 at 17:31
that was no were near 20k worth of damage even if he had booted the windscreen in i'm pretty sure a new lambo windscreen wouldn't be 20k ....
19/09/2007 at 17:52
Still don't get how they came to a nice round number like 20k for merely walking over the car. If I was driving, and someone did that to me, I would reverse.

1 to 20 of 38 messages