If you saw someone do this to your pride and joy...

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you saw someone do this to your pride and joy...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1284783,00.html

Just how restrained would you be if you saw this pr*ck do this as you walked out the pub, I would f*ckin kill him.

What a complete idiot. Good job he got caught though, but only 100 hours unpaid work???, I do so hope the work would be for the owner of the Lambo he trashed.

I'd just phone the cops and let the insurance settle.It's only a bike (car)

Leaving aside the matter of how the hell he did £20k worth of damage by running across the car, wtf does he only have to compensate £1k for £20k's damage?And you wouldn't kill him really, would you?

Angry Painter wrote

What a complete idiot. Good job he got caught though, but only 100 hours unpaid work???, I do so hope the work would be for the owner of the Lambo he trashed.

Its like coming out of the pub and seeing someone sitting on your new ducati, it would really scare me to see my reaction to that, because I dont know just how far I would batter him, why people think its funny is wrong.You could say insurance settles it, but I'm talking of if you caught them in the act, just how hard would it be to keep yourself ahem, 'restrained' and this coming from a non violent guy.

Caused £20k worth of damage and only had to pay £1000 compensation??!?!

£20,000 for walking across the bonnet and roof.Should have bought a Volvo.

Collier wrote

Caused £20k worth of damage and only had to pay £1000 compensation??!?!

Probably wouldn't even cover the insurance excess.....prick..:madnot you, the guy)

Yorick wrote

& kiss your no-claims goodbye, all because of some twat

I would make him dig his own hole in the earth so he had time to reflect on his actions.Seriously, the car is just an object and is insured. but the disregard for another human being and what they have strived to build for themselves is too much of an affront to my sensibilities.Been in a situation where I've been threatened with a good stabbing after refusing to let two pissheads off until the police got there after they tipped over some kids mtx 50, probably not worth more than £200 but expect it mean the world to its owner .

I cam out of the pub to find a scrote who was sitting on my new gpz600r who has just finished carving his initials into my tank.I did... not kill him but taught him a lesson.I was the one who ended getting nicked.

SWMBO has just reminded me of something when I was working on the door one night.Both me and my colleague would turn up on our bikes, me on a VFR750 and he on a GSXR1100. We parked the bikes up on the pavement right next to the door where we stood all night. We're standing there letting people in and out of the club when I look to my left to see some dozy bint climbing on my VFR with high heels and short skirt, still clutching a bottle of wine!!! Needless to say, I was less than impressed. In fact, I'm rather embarrassed to admit that I dragged her off my park and plonked her in the middle of the pavement with her skirt up round her waist and the wine all down her front. She went ballistic, but I just stood there and stared at her in silence until she fucked off. Stupid bitch. There were a few scuffs on the seat unit, but it all polished out.As Scotty said, you just have to do something, especially when it's yours.

Yorick wrote

exactly!But dont let that get in the way of a good "i'd kick his fuckin head in' thread!

rossm wrote

& kiss your no-claims goodbye, all because of some twat

No matter what you did to him, you'd still lose yer NCB

So let's say your bike is insured 3rd party only...Still happy enough to let the courts give him a petty fine, minimal damages, paid at 50p a week out of his giro....

Wreckless Rat wrote

So let's say your bike is insured 3rd party only....

OK, all together ...your bike is insured 3rd party only...

Yorick wrote

True, but ultimately you still have to pay for it through higher insurance.

Yorick wrote

OK, all together ...your bike is insured 3rd party only...

Nope... I got chastised on here when I said FC insurance is the only way and if you can't afford it you can't afford the bike...Just hypothetical, for all the tree hugging liberal softies who would stand back and do feck all like a bunch of poofs

Wreckless Rat wrote

Nope... I got chastised on here when I said FC insurance is the only way and if you can't afford it you can't afford the bike...Just hypothetical, for all the tree hugging liberal softies who would stand back and do feck all like a bunch of poofs

That really depends on the bike. If you have a sub £1000 bike you wouldn't necessarily need or want to pay for FC. It depends on what you can afford to lose.

I wasn't talking about poor people

I have to agree with the 'kick 'is 'ead in' brigade on this one.Having said that, it hasn't happened to me yet so the above is merely conjecture.I can't believe that any of the 'It's insured so that's OK' lot would just stand there and watch. Even if you challenge the vandal chances are that it'll end in a fight. Plus, as has been mentioned before, you'll end up paying for the damage in increased premiums and loss of no claims on your insurance whilst the 'nice little boy that wouldn't hurt a fly' will pay a small fine.

that was no were near 20k worth of damage even if he had booted the windscreen in i'm pretty sure a new lambo windscreen wouldn't be 20k ....

Still don't get how they came to a nice round number like 20k for merely walking over the car. If I was driving, and someone did that to me, I would reverse.

what is it about morons doing stupid illegal and anti-social shit and filming it?FFS, it´s like that prat the other week who vandalised a place and signed his work

Id set my butler on him !

Kick his face in...

Blue_Summer wrote

that was no were near 20k worth of damage even if he had booted the windscreen in i'm pretty sure a new lambo windscreen wouldn't be 20k ....

So you work at lambogini garage?What's the bonnet made of, could be carbon, plastic, unobtainium... lets say the fucker cracked it..or perhaps creased the roof..... + respray....I bet it doesn't take a long list of parts to run up a £20k bill on a Lambo....

Whats wrong in living in a society were you can have nice things and leave them parked without worry.Were you can have a white wall without some low life scum Grafiti`ing all over it, why do bus stops and bus shelters have to be smashed up by idiots, why do people have to fear walking down the street at night????Is any of it exceptable??? or have we just got used to living like scum ourselves, were we turn a blind eye, rather then get involved....

He was drunk and even sober would have no idea of the cost of body repairs to a Lambo or other prestige car. The likelihood is a means test would have shown him incapable of paying for the damage and forget compo. The courts would see it as criminal damage and wouldn't particularly give a shit. A private prosecution wouldn't have got him the money either. So I think the jealous wanker should be beaten to death! Ok not really but what deterrent is there in a fine which he probably pays at £25 a week. Its petty theft and mindless vandalism like that that really boils my piss. I'd lose it if I caught someone doing that to Mrs Taipan Picasso, let alone a Lambo! I'm not a jealous person and tend to admire people that do well for themselves rather than begrudge them their wealth and possessions. So I'd probably lose it if I saw someone doing that to someone else's car. In fact I'd be the same whatever the car. I have zero tolerance of wankers like that. Sadly mindless vandalism is something we're seeing round here with increasing frequency.

Taipan wrote

He was drunk and even sober would have no idea of the cost of body repairs to a Lambo or other prestige car. The likelihood is a means test would have shown him incapable of paying for the damage and forget compo. The courts would see it as criminal damage and wouldn't particularly give a shit. A private prosecution wouldn't have got him the money either. So I think the jealous wanker should be beaten to death! Ok not really but what deterrent is there in a fine which he probably pays at £25 a week. Its petty theft and mindless vandalism like that that really boils my piss. I'd lose it if I caught someone doing that to Mrs Taipan Picasso, let alone a Lambo! I'm not a jealous person and tend to admire people that do well for themselves rather than begrudge them their wealth and possessions. So I'd probably lose it if I saw someone doing that to someone else's car. In fact I'd be the same whatever the car. I have zero tolerance of wankers like that. Sadly mindless vandalism is something we're seeing round here with increasing frequency.

He is unemployed...more like £2.50 a week...which is free from the taxpayer anyway.A good old public birching would be a better sentence from the courts

Agree with most of the comments, it's nothing to do with the insurance paying it's about respect, he is total scum and only pain will make him think twice about doing it again, not a stupid fine that he will end up paying over the next 30years (if he decides to that is), a good bout of solid violence is needed in cases such as these. Society has totally lost what is precious the first victim appears to be respect for other people and their possessions along with self control.

THe £1000 compensation needn't be the end of it - the owner (or his insurers) could rightfully sue for the entire cost of the repairs and there's a good chance that a court would find in their favour. Since the guy is jobless it would be little more than a gesture as he would doubtless die of old-age before the amount was repaid at £1:50 a week

I do not agree with violence toward him, but I do think he should be required to repay his debt in a prison labor camp.

I just don't understand vandalism, the person who does it risks something for nothing.Theft at least has benefits cos you get to keep or sell the stolen item (not to say that I agree with it) but vandalising something is so bloody pathetic that it beggers belief.People doing it risk something just so they can knacker someones stuffPointless.

There are scumbags everywhere it's no wonder I hate so many caaants

Why not make him work every minute of his spare time, paid at the minimum legal rate, until he's paid off the 20k?There must be hundreds of untaken turnip picking jobs to be had in Norfolk.

ratout wrote

Still don't get how they came to a nice round number like 20k for merely walking over the car. If I was driving, and someone did that to me, I would reverse.

My housemate's mini cooper had this done to it. The bonnet is creased, and it's cheaper to replace than pop, fill, repaint, resticker. The roof if creased, and needs cutting off and replacing before repainting. This is on a 15k car, the damage runs over a grand. As WR says, the bonnet on a lambo could be made of something special, and christ knows what the roof costs to reskin, and best of luck finding someone who'll even undertake the work. When you do find him, he won't be doing it for pennies.Anyway, back to the point, I would be hugely pissed off. Lucky for the bloke who did it that my housemate didn't see him doing it, that's certain.

The owner of the Lambo should be allowed by law, to go to the little cunts council house and smash £20K (or as close too £20K) worth of the little cunts gear.Smash his Playstation, TV, Stereo, Ipod, Fish Tank (the cunts always have fish tanks) And dont think these little unemployed cunts have nothing, they enjoy luxury at Taxpayers expense...Then Kick the living shit out of the cunt...

Build prisons in poor countries to ship our criminals off to. Brings them much needed cash, and solves our prison cell shortage. Wonder if a vandal or thief would be as likely to commit crimes knowing there is a cell (freed up cause all the long termers have been shipped abroad) waiting for them. With jails full where is the deterrent?As I know from being burgled in May this year, insurance payouts usually don't cover the real cost of break ins. £1500 in beefed up security, all the holiday photos on the laptop etc and a right battle with the robbing twats at the insurance co. who want to pay out less than half what I shelled out for TV and laptop (I won in the end mind, got slightly more than I paid originally. Stand your ground, mention the financial ombudsman, and stop talking to them over the phone, only do it by letter...) not to mention stress etc.I think the cops caught the guys who robbed my house. Wonder if they've finished their 100 hours litter picking yet? That guy with the lambo can probably afford the extra costs that he'll incur, but probably won't want to go out in the car again thinking it'll get trashed every time...

The owner could sue in a civil action for costs maybe?

been on the end of similar vandalism (albeit on a 20k car and various bikes) I'd love to swing a bat across their little thick pikey skulls

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month