How to stop dog fouling my front garden?

72 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to stop dog fouling my front garden?

It's hardly a garden - just a three foot wide strip of gravel separating my house from the pavement.

About every week or two a new dog shit appears and I have to get rid of it.

Any idea how to stop it?

If I knew the dirty cunt that owned the dog I'd happily empty a bag of my own shyte through their letter box.

Sounds like a big litter tray

shoot the fuckers

Get a cat.

Kill it, kill it until it is dead !!When it is dead, kill it some more !

plant land mines

Gregor (not verified)

Could be Pikeys, have you considered that?

KneeDragonR1 wrote

Get a cat.

I have a cat. Mr Pickles has, so far, not prevented the problem. He is old and lazy.

Fresh orange peel scattered around the perimeter of your garden! dogs hate the citrus smell!! either that or try sprinkling lemon juice from a bottle!

Get a lion.

MyLittleStudPony wrote

I have a cat. Mr Pickles has, so far, not prevented the problem. He is old and lazy.

shoot that fucker then and get a new one who will do the job.............who the fuck names thier cat Mr Pickles............

A Howitzer gun?

but three maglites, do the "laser" conversion thats up on Google with the aid of a cheap CD player, burn there legs off ??

Put up a fence?

ChopstickJim wrote

.............who the fuck names thier cat Mr Pickles............

A comedy horse?

ChopstickJim wrote

.............who the fuck names thier cat Mr Pickles............

Mr Pickles does sound ghey. Next door neighbour had a little hairy rat bastard of a dog.....called charm, he sounded a right tw@t calling it in Not quite sure how having a cat is going to stop the dog laying an egg on your front garden/yard/liter tray. Just wait for it to come and lay another mix then batter it.Phlik

Lucy wrote

Put up a fence?

Good grief woman, how do you ever expect to progress on here if you keep coming up with solid, sensible advice like that? Some people.

Lucy wrote

Put up a fence?

and sell stolen items at discount prices................how the fuck is going to solve dog shit in your garden

On reflection, I doubt it's the same animal.If it is, it has one hell of a constipation problem.Pray it never goes to the vets and it'll be dead within the year.

Muddi Babe wrote

Fresh orange peel scattered around the perimeter of your garden! dogs hate the citrus smell!! either that or try sprinkling lemon juice from a bottle!

Cats hate the citrus smell, apparently. not necessarily dogs.Some dog shampoos are even citrus scented.

KneeDragonR1 wrote

Cats hate the citrus smell, apparently. not necessarily dogs.Some dog shampoos are even citrus scented.

So bathing a cat in citrus dog shampoo would be worth a laugh then...

Wreckless Rat wrote

So bathing a cat in citrus dog shampoo would be worth a laugh then...

Heeeere Mr. Pickles.

A quick look on the 'net et voila! It's amazing what you can find on Google:

KneeDragonR1 wrote

Heeeere Mr. Pickles.

lmaoYou could get some Amonia (no I don't know where from) add it to some water and put the solution in a water pistol then when he comes round, shoot the twat. A cat would think you had peed on it and not come back , a dog, well let me know how it works out!

A German Shepherd used to come round and shit all over our lawn every day. Sometimes he also used to bring his dog with him too.

Have the same prob on a strip of grass in front of the house. I was going to put a sign up but a neighbour said it was obscene

Electric fence wired to the mains?. Failing that a sign written in big bold letters suggesting that your watching and your dog is bigger than his

Write the sign in Korean.

ChopstickJim wrote

shoot that fucker then and get a new one who will do the job.............who the fuck names thier cat Mr Pickles............

I don't think it's nice you laughing. Mr Pickles doesn't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea they're laughing at him. Now if you apologise to Mr Pickles, like I know you're going to...

God wrote

A comedy horse?

You too.

Sorry about the potentially serious answer but can't you put down pepper or chilli powder on the perimeter? Probably not so much cop in damp conditions but it might do the trick.

MyLittleStudPony wrote

I don't think it's nice you laughing. Mr Pickles doesn't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea they're laughing at him. Now if you apologise to Mr Pickles, like I know you're going to...

My mule or Mr Fibble?

get yourself down to halfords for one of those jump start machines. conceal yourself in a small hollow scraped from your front garden and have an adult friend cover you over with shingle again, a snorkel shouldnt be necessary. lay in wait for the rogue K9 and when he gets himself into the starting blocks clamp the terminal clamps onto his bollocks and give him a blast. I guarantee he won't soil your estate again. if its a girl dog.......maybe you should move.

get a 'NO FOULING' sign he he he or.... hang a cuddly dog up by a lease out the front of your house *they should get the message)

Take up your gravel, dig a big pit and line it with sharpened stakes, cover with light bambo canes and replace gravel.When you come home and spot owner of ex dog crying outside your house throw him in pit tooJobs a good 'un :smoke:Glad I could help, there is no need to thank me PS Mr Pickles is a stupid name, how about tethering him to a stake as a lure?

She-ra wrote

......cuddly dog up by a lease out the front of your house......

Why would you want to lease a cuddly dog anyway, there cheap enough, just buy it.Phlik

I like the idea of a handgrenade in a tin can full of nails, attached to a trip wire at the edge of the garden. Works for pikeys too. Disclaimer: I like dogs and wouldn't want to harm one in any way. As for the owners that let their dogs 'go' on your garden..... thats a different matter. And no officer, I don't know where to get hold of handgrenades.

pistonbroke wrote

Take up your gravel, dig a big pit and line it with sharpened stakes, cover with light bambo canes and replace gravel.When you come home and spot owner of ex dog crying outside your house throw him in pit tooJobs a good 'un :smoke:Glad I could help, there is no need to thank me PS Mr Pickles is a stupid name, how about tethering him to a stake as a lure?

Rofl at ps, sounds like one of big gay al's pets I like the stakes idea, you should smear the stakes in the dogs own shit from a previous deposit. That'll learn the dirty little crapper Phlik

Shoot the fucker with a crossbow - failing that get an ultrasonic animal scarer of the internet - works in my garden

You could always do what the enterprising young'uns did to a turd at our local kiddies playpark - put sticks in it, artfully.et voila - modern art for your front strip!

Beat the dog to it and shit on your own front lawn.If the neighbours complain about you taking a dump in your garden just say you thought it was ok as your front garden is clearly a public convenience although you'll agree to stop if everyone else does.

MyLittleStudPony wrote

It's hardly a garden - just a three foot wide strip of gravel separating my house from the pavement.About every week or two a new dog shit appears and I have to get rid of it.Any idea how to stop it?If I knew the dirty cunt that owned the dog I'd happily empty a bag of my own shyte through their letter box.

Buy some large rat traps and bury them lightly in the gravel, when the police come round just deny all knowledge and say that someone must be trying to stitch you up.

if you leave a clear bottle of water lying on the garden apparently this stops dogs fouling. i don't know why but apparently it does. must be a doggy psychology thing

Vote 2 for the ultrasonic repellant worked for me.Failing that, get a motion sensor million watt light, a camera, and a 110db alarm linked to the aforementioned camera and light. Film the bassas and scare them silly. Neighbours might not like it much when the postie goes to your house every day but hey ho.

Dogs always sniff before they shit so just throw some chilli flakes down?

prince harry wrote

if you leave a clear bottle of water lying on the garden apparently this stops dogs fouling. i don't know why but apparently it does. must be a doggy psychology thing

I heard that was for cats, they are so stupid they think the reflections are another cat.

I had someone letting their dog go for a dump on my lawn. I just kept obs on it, looking for people and trying to match the shit to the dog. I only found out who it was when i got up early to go fishing at 5 am. The dog was on the loose and bounded into the garden and i threw a bag of fucks into the owner. Didnt happen again especially when i said that he would be wearing it next time.:smoke:

spliffyaid wrote

plant land mines

Grrr... I was solely on this thread to write... Landmines :smoke: But someone has stolen my problem solving technique!

I use a spray called Cat-a-pult, got it from Sainsburys IIRC. Works for about a fortnight between sprays and keeps cats, dogs and foxes off.Forgot to re-do it last week and some little fecker has shit on the top of a 6" high tree stump I've got

MyLittleStudPony wrote

sorry Mr Pickles

Muddi Babe wrote

Not true, my dog eats oranges, lemons and grapesAll started when We tried one of those "bark and you get sprayed in lemon juice collars", bloody dog would not shut up till it ran out

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month