HMRC are a load of useless cocks.

15 messages
29/05/2007 at 13:56
Can't really add to the thread title - just having an extremely frustrating day with these morons.......they've gone and lost £84k and something they claim to have posted to me on 21/05 hasn't yet arrived. Of the 2 phone numbers they have given me for Shipley, one doesn't work at all and the other just rings and rings............bunch of useless cunts..

The pictures used in this signature are copyrighted and NO WAY am I granting free use to TWO of these nor any of my stuff.

Thank you for spoiling Visordown. Bring back the INDEPENDENT vBulletin boards.

29/05/2007 at 14:00
oh dear. Might you think about scrubbing out the c word before she sees it?

© Editor in perpertuity-so git yr chawing hands orf moi words or ask nicely.

29/05/2007 at 14:02
editor wrote
oh dear. Might you think about scrubbing out the c word before she sees it?

Who?

The pictures used in this signature are copyrighted and NO WAY am I granting free use to TWO of these nor any of my stuff.

29/05/2007 at 14:05
<runs to bunker and bolts down the hatch>

An aide memoir regarding Roadkill:-
If you can't eat it in one sitting don't run over it.
Vines BMW Nemesis Service under test

29/05/2007 at 14:07
ooh he said cock, woopdy fukken DOO

SHAVE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x148/PeterTheEater/cattleprod.gif

29/05/2007 at 15:11
They appear to be spectacularly stupid; unable to comprehend simple solutions, blind to commonsense, insensitive to individual situations, and content to lazily graze on the little man while too flat-footed to catch the clever 'avoiders'.
Like the man said: "Cunts".

Do you know what 'nemesis' means?
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt...me.
29/05/2007 at 15:13
Typical public sector body.

Probably all running their own little business from their work desks too.

Without Visordown we are as shakey as .... as a fiddler ... on the roof!
29/05/2007 at 15:14
DBRacingGod wrote
They appear to be spectacularly stupid; unable to comprehend simple solutions, blind to commonsense, insensitive to individual situations, and content to lazily graze on the little man while too flat-footed to catch the clever 'avoiders'.
Like the man said: "Cunts".

Spot on.

"You can't come to work drunk, you're not airline pilots...!"

29/05/2007 at 15:14
Totally agree, it's not like they look after our money is it

As per my other thread it took me months to sort some shit with them out, the final straw being them saying they are taking me to court and me thanking them for that as the judge should be able to see what toss pots they are, unfortuantely my letter saying this stirred them enough tosort it out. TBH the woman who opened the letter phoned me as she was dying to know why anyone would be thanking them for going to court LOL She was very very helpful TBH and couldn't do enough

I have enough bikes thanks
29/05/2007 at 16:18
Gibbo wrote
Who?

too late now!

29/05/2007 at 16:22
lynw wrote
So you know for certain its HMRCs fault do you? Like the first one may not be a cock up with your bank? Treasury/Bank of England receiving section? and as for the post, no consideration it may have been posted and the Royal Mail have lost it then?

But dont let the fact there could be a few other possibilities that could have gone wrong which arent HMRCs fault stop you having a rant.

They could at least give out correct phone numbers and answer the phone.
lynw wrote

Wanna VAT inspection just to make your day?

err I'll pass on that....it was the R part of HMRC that I was having a go at...the C bit are fantastic

29/05/2007 at 16:25
Is today a day off for them? Maybe they'll answer the phone tomorrow.

29/05/2007 at 16:30
lynw wrote
So you know for certain its HMRCs fault do you? Like the first one may not be a cock up with your bank? Treasury/Bank of England receiving section? and as for the post, no consideration it may have been posted and the Royal Mail have lost it then?

But dont let the fact there could be a few other possibilities that could have gone wrong which arent HMRCs fault stop you having a rant.

Wanna VAT inspection just to make your day?

Meeow!

29/05/2007 at 17:14
lynw wrote
Queens birthday doncha know

Only a month late, she won't mind

29/05/2007 at 17:14
lynw wrote
Lol Ok Ill let you off

Yep it is possibly for some. Queens birthday doncha know

Crumbs. You know the cushiest government dept I heard about was one where the jammy b*st*ards got all the bank hols off. Not just the UK ones, but all the European ones as well. Which would be nice.

Your say
email image
15 messages