Hey look! I can lean over like this !!

11 messages
23/08/2002 at 08:59
Champagne !!!!

Don't look into the light or it'll suck you in like a flea. We're dealing with big ugly powerful forces here, so don't go trying that macho man stuff. Put your super-block-em sunglasses on and keep your eyes on the accountant.
Erizo on "Elves": he was a rock and roll singer who got fat, sang in vegas, and died on the bog.
FA's He-Bitches #1: Head-Boy

23/08/2002 at 09:00
don't mind if I do (as long as it's not that cheap muck!)

Alastair

VDA#26 BNegg4

If Harley Davidson made aeroplanes, would you fly in one?
23/08/2002 at 09:01
I VE MISSED THE POINT I THINK

BD

ABF
23/08/2002 at 09:02
I'll have a glass of champers mate ... very kind.

ABF
23/08/2002 at 09:10
braindead wrote

I VE MISSED THE POINT I THINK

BD

You and me both mate - want some cream with that darling??!
23/08/2002 at 09:12
How sad it is that people forget the greatest comedy sketch show of all time so quickly....famous Fast Show sketch...or maybe not famous at all.....

Don't look into the light or it'll suck you in like a flea. We're dealing with big ugly powerful forces here, so don't go trying that macho man stuff. Put your super-block-em sunglasses on and keep your eyes on the accountant.
Erizo on "Elves": he was a rock and roll singer who got fat, sang in vegas, and died on the bog.

23/08/2002 at 09:15
Metz wrote

How sad it is that people forget the greatest comedy sketch show of all time so quickly....famous Fast Show sketch...or maybe not famous at all.....

I spent my youth playing outside not glued to the box - sorry!
23/08/2002 at 09:17
Red Sonja wrote

I spent my youth playing outside not glued to the box - sorry!

Never mind your youth...this was only on within the last five years....that's middle age to you, surely !!

(ahem...I should know...)

23/08/2002 at 09:19
Greatest sketch of all time your mistaken Sir it has no parrots in it or a small smelly person with a turnip obsession.

BD

23/08/2002 at 09:20
Metz wrote

Never mind your youth...this was only on within the last five years....that's middle age to you, surely !!

(ahem...I should know...)

Shut the fuck up!!! Middle age?? Men - honestly - and they say women have big gobs
23/08/2002 at 09:22
Red Sonja wrote

Shut the fuck up!!! Middle age?? Men - honestly - and they say women have big gobs

I thought that was "Women need a big knob" ....and I missheard all these years !

Your say
email image
11 messages