Here are a few of my favorite things...

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here are a few of my favorite things...

Sunshine
Holidays
Wine
Having a day off when everyone else is at work.
The view from the top of a mountain.
Cuddling my pussy cat.

what are some of yours?

Just waiting for the torrent of sexual preferences that is surely about to hit this thread! 

you must be easily pleased

Anne wrote (see)

Sunshine Holidays WineHaving a day off when everyone else is at work. The view from the top of a mountain. Cuddling my pussy cat.what are some of yours?

I'd agree with all of those except wine. I like beer!I also like rock, metal and goth. Rar!

• birds
  • bikes
  • sex 

bikesboozeboobs

orangesocks (not verified)

I love to sit in the sun [not for long though].Walks on the beach with my dogs.I like to ride my bike on a race trackI also like A FUCKING GOOD BLOW JOB

Riding horsesRiding bikes Sex, sex and more sex, although not on a horse or a bike Swimming, sailing, off roading, exercising.Walking on beaches, climbing mountains, exploring, visiting new places, meeting new people, eating, drinking.Being with my kids  Playing with my daughters brain dead hamster

Raindrops on roses mainlyoh and perhaps whiskers on kittens

Who was it that said the way for a woman to please a man was to turn up naked and bring beer?

I like her: fullstop.

Wreckless Rat wrote (see)

• birds

what's your favorite bird? I like Blue Tits. But I'm also fond of Magpies.

Lucy wrote (see)

Who was it that said the way for a woman to please a man was to turn up naked and bring beer?

You did, pm sent

R1 loon wrote (see)

Reported

R1 loon wrote (see)

so one of your favourite things is to look at pictures of scantily clad womenps I didn't ask for examples.

Big Nige wrote (see)

Raindrops on roses mainlyoh and perhaps whiskers on kittens

raindrops on kittens is quite amusing

Lucy wrote (see)

Oscar Wilde at a guess. Need to google it.Riding my bikeLazy lay ins with the wifeCooking a real nice mealDark chocolateRed wineMalt WhiskeyDivingSailingI'm sure I have a few more, I won't stoop low and go into the sexual side  

Fresh clear frosty morningsA blat on me bike (not on above days)Walking the dogs in the hillsGigs with the bandsGood company.

Anne wrote (see)

R1 loon wrote (see)

so one of your favourite things is to look at pictures of scantily clad womenps I didn't ask for examples.

I could spend all day looking at her without any shame - there's plenty more where she's not clad at all, but I self-moderated.Yes you did, you asked what my favourite things were and I couldn't help sharing. Sorry

Crystal methlines of cokeapples

Danny_Two wrote (see)

Crystal methlines of cokeapples

one a day keeps the doctor away

Telling my 6 year old  daughter that Im leaving her to go off and live with another woman, then telling her I was joking, brilliant fun, certainly my favourite, if only you could see her face

Stu Pid wrote (see)

Telling my 6 year old  daughter that Im leaving her to go off and live with another woman, then telling her I was joking, brilliant fun, certainly my favourite, if only you could see her face

Is she disappointed when she finds out ya not going

Stu Pid wrote (see)

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month