Hello and Help

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello and Help

Hi people, I'm new to this kind of stuff. Thought I would pop along and say hello. There is a box of babyshams, a crate of guiness in the corner and lager in the fridge, help yourselves.
I need help, I am moving to Milton Keynes next week, I travel to Wembley for work and cannot face the M1 every day, who knows a decent route avoiding cocks in expensive German cars trying to kill you whilst using their mobile phones???

A5

Yep you need help if your posting on hereHello and welcome I'll have one of them guiness ta, tripup.

Big Nige wrote (see)

A5

I always find that BMW drivers are worse than Audi A5 driversI'll take a Stella please

Nice one Loon, very quick.

Hiya I will ahve a stell n limme plz... and dont know down south stuff, sorry!

I thought the idea of MK was so those who wanted to get out of London had somewhere to go - why do you want to live there, but work in Londinium?

Herro.

Sorry Loon don't have quote icon, want to live there so that I don't live in an overpriced shoebox.

NB. why dont I have the quote icon?

tripup wrote (see)

Sorry Loon don't have quote icon, want to live there so that I don't live in an overpriced shoebox. NB. why dont 5 have the quote icon?

Quote is at the bottom right of the post you want to quote, click that and then hit the quote marks at the far right of the toolbar on the reply box and hey presto a quote appears

R1 loon wrote (see)

tripup wrote (see)

Sorry Loon don't have quote icon, want to live there so that I don't live in an overpriced shoebox. NB. why dont 5 have the quote icon?

Quote is at the bottom right of the post you want to quote, click that and then hit the quote marks at the far right of the toolbar on the reply box and hey presto a quote appears

Loon, what you doing on TRC?, fancy a laugh??

Nope, not got them, is it cos I am on an apple?

John.. wrote (see)

R1 loon wrote (see)
tripup wrote (see)

Yep

R1 loon wrote (see)

John.. wrote (see)
R1 loon wrote (see)
tripup wrote (see)

Yep

Who fancies going first then?

Smartarse, oh well, will look at the vast amount of routes sent to me whilst I sup on this babysham

Ive no idea where your talkim about but i'll hae one of those beers if theres any left

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month