Gotta sell me Gixer Thou

1 to 20 of 122 messages
04/06/2001 at 17:50
Well said, if you can afford it why not! Certainly not because someone else says he cant so you cant. Bol****s. Keep riding it hard and very fast.

Pete
04/06/2001 at 17:50
Yorick wrote

There were also references to us older guys not being able to ride or handle a gixer thou
well if those doubters can ride it faster than me round Cadwell, they they can have it.

Hey Yorick.... I can't resist a challenge and I love Cadwell. When can I ride it?

You'd better get another one on order

RHD
04/06/2001 at 17:59
when?

Hon. Mem: Ministry Of Silly walks
(F U B A R)

T i T #55E

snsg#55

vdmt#55
04/06/2001 at 18:11
Not putting my penneth in m8, coz I'd lose you'd thrash me However I think you forgot there are a few racers here

Keefer, fancy a Gixer thou shame he's not on VD Rita

Can't be assed cleaning it 'coz it's got scratches
04/06/2001 at 18:31
I'll win it!

or bin it trying...

MSN - adders AT ntlworldDOT com
04/06/2001 at 18:34
Can I just have a go...pleeeeeeeeese!!

I'll bring some beta-blockers.

Ringadingding
04/06/2001 at 18:40

Carn't wait for this one, let me no when its on, but make it a weekend please I'd hate to miss YORICK beat the VD Racers

If only you new?.........................:burnout:

And I don't want a go as I'd probalby shit meself

The University of Visordown M.SL.AP PHD (Master of Sleeping at Parties)[/B][/I][/COLOR]
TIT#19A BN9, WUSS#4 (Opp Norf), VDA#18, #(Silky Special),SSC2/1100,VDTD9Nov VPL GOG#5 SNSG#1959 BGB#2
PIC OAP#42 Shafties Can Wheelie & Countersteer
Nobber#3
TWAT #0.5
04/06/2001 at 18:42
Yorick wrote

I have read on here and other sites (and MCN comic) that a lot of people are upset coz middle aged folk with more money than sense are buying all the best sports bikes just coz they are the fastest & bestest.
Well it doesn't seem fair that I have a new gixer thou with shiney new Dainese leathers and new Arai - I don't want to upset anybody - so i will have to sell it and buy a CX500 rather than upset people

Seriously, why can't these tossers ( sorry jealous tossers ) mind there own business. We all ride 2 wheels don't we ?

I work hard and can afford ANY bike i like - so why shouldn't i get the fastest & best sports bike
Too many folk toss it off at school and bum thru life and then whinge coz somebody else has more money than them and can afford the good things in life.

There were also references to us older guys not being able to ride or handle a gixer thou
well if those doubters can ride it faster than me round Cadwell, they they can have it.
( i can afford another - tee hee)

my moan for the day is now over -
off out now to pull some MORE 130mph wheelies

Hmmmmm if there's anything worse than an arrogant southern sh*te it's an arrogant Northern sh*ite

(only joking)
04/06/2001 at 18:44
can i have a go PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE.
but you can keep it yorick 'cause i couldnt afford to insure it, unless you can pay it for me (hehehe)...

Shit Happens

Back on 2 wheels and loving it :burnout:
04/06/2001 at 18:45
Lordy I'm posting!

Gixser thou, yes perleeease!

Take on Yorick! Are you MAD! he's an ex LC racer,
I was just old duffer twins, he'd chew me up and spit
out the remains and then use the leftovers for
traction (or for Homer).

NO WAY!! No, NOT AT ALL, EVER,EVER EVER.

Good on yer Yorick, top man, enjoy!

Wastegate (aka Keefer)

But I have turned in a 1min 23s round Cadwell on a
nitro'd turbo goldwing + trailer with slick's, am I sad?

PS I also did 32s dead round Mallory when I put
slicks on the trailer too.

04/06/2001 at 18:47
You people always think those of us who don't have the latest fastest most expensive thing are jealous and that's just bollocks. I don't want a gixer thou but I still don't think some twattish twatty twat should hop on one right after his DAS simply because he can.

Tell you what, come and live in London - don't matter how much money you've got, there's plenty of places you can't get a garage. Then try to own your superbike and see if everyone is jealous or thinks you're an idiot for spending the gross national product of Luxemburg on insurance

Xbox Live gamertag: FullTilt
04/06/2001 at 18:49
It amazes me how you can ride your Gixxer, whilst standing on that enormous soap box. You said it all, so F***K them...
Just get on your bike, stick 2 fingers up and disappear into the distance.
And a few points of order.......Stop bragging about all yer money, as you could always give a wad of it to me, if you are feeling guilty about it.
Do not openly admit that you are middle aged, as no one would ever notice otherwise ( when pissed )..
Get your next bike on order, as you have given me too many tips on how to ride the arse of a bike,and very very soon I shall eclipse even you !! so I had better order my leathers for my new Gixxer !!

Chill out !!!!!
04/06/2001 at 18:51
silentmemory wrote

You people always think those of us who don't have the latest fastest most expensive thing are jealous and that's just bollocks. I don't want a gixer thou but I still don't think some twattish twatty twat should hop on one right after his DAS simply because he can.

Tell you what, come and live in London - don't matter how much money you've got, there's plenty of places you can't get a garage. Then try to own your superbike and see if everyone is jealous or thinks you're an idiot for spending the gross national product of Luxemburg on insurance

Not JEALOUS are you SM??!!?!?!?

"like shit off a shovel"
VD-DOSE VPL
04/06/2001 at 19:01
Originally posted by stoney

Are you stupid or just stupid? No I'm not jealous of any bike owner simply because of the bike he or she owns, but I'm more than a little pissed off with the condescending superiority some people have because of the machine. If jealousy has a part in my indignation, it's that some people are lucky enough to live somewhere where insurance is low, roads are good, crime is low, and law enforcement is minimal.

Xbox Live gamertag: FullTilt
04/06/2001 at 19:23
Hey yorik can i have your gixxer when youv done with it and gettin a new fuel inj ram air r1.
please.
:burnout:

04/06/2001 at 19:27
SM..........Uggggggggggggggggggggggh

SteveS nice one

Can't be assed cleaning it 'coz it's got scratches
04/06/2001 at 19:32
I've got the matching leathers etc for your Gixxer Yorick so set a date for Cadwell and I'll beat the ass off you.

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr best get practising -

Psychopathic Nyphomaniac or maybe just a dyslexic ippm
04/06/2001 at 20:26
I'll see you at Cadders then Yorick? My 748Rs vs. your Gixer. I know Cadders well.

..seriously...who gives a flying fuck about what anyone rides. It's the company and friendship that's important.
04/06/2001 at 20:28

Originally posted by stoney

corse he bloody is!!!!!

MSN - adders AT ntlworldDOT com
04/06/2001 at 21:27
No need to be like that, I was taking the piss....y'know having a laff(??) thats the kinda stuff most of us like to do around here.....now sit down and chill the fuck out.

"like shit off a shovel"
VD-DOSE VPL
1 to 20 of 122 messages