Free-bog roll tube

15 messages
26/07/2007 at 07:44
It's a bit damp where it was left on the bathroom floor but I don't want to just throw it away. Postage at cost.

(I like this new section in General)

s.

It's not necessary to tell me I'm right. Ever. We'll assume it. Nick Nolte, The Thin Red Line
26/07/2007 at 07:45
You have a pm

Fuelledby1664
Iftheaboveposthasnorelevancetothethreadisgarbledmisspeltorramblingonisderogatoryorabusive
inanywayshapeorformIcannotandwillnotbeheldresponsibleforanyactionspostsorviewspostedwhilstundera1664cloudymist
26/07/2007 at 07:45
What make is it?

Mr. Tibbs hits the nail on the head when it comes to what happens if you help the environment.

Mr Tibbs wrote
You'll be a fucking hero and some sort of tree-hugging yoghurt-weaving organisation is bound to reward you with free sandals and worry-beads for the rest of your low-impact environmentally friendly life.

Every man should have a shed where he can potter, Visordown is my shed on the internet
OB
26/07/2007 at 07:46
Which way is the cardboard furled; clockwise or anticlockwise?
I'm looking to rewrap some old looroll when I can get it all unstuck from itself and I want to ensure a correct fit.
TA

26/07/2007 at 07:47
Are there numbers on the tube, if so then I'm not interested.

Mr. Tibbs hits the nail on the head when it comes to what happens if you help the environment.

Mr Tibbs wrote
You'll be a fucking hero and some sort of tree-hugging yoghurt-weaving organisation is bound to reward you with free sandals and worry-beads for the rest of your low-impact environmentally friendly life.

Every man should have a shed where he can potter, Visordown is my shed on the internet
26/07/2007 at 08:24
How old is it? Dont want any old crap you know.

R.I.P Lee taken on 31-7-06, Scott taken on 13-4-07
26/07/2007 at 08:53
It is possibly an old Andrex roll and is the standard double helix, grey brown recycled cardboard. There are one of two brownish clumps where it has been splashed with something but I'm sure whatever it is will simply fall off once it dries out. I almost forgot to mention, there is a piece of yellowish brown paper stuffed in the middle which is included with the roll, largely since it appears to be stuck.

S.

It's not necessary to tell me I'm right. Ever. We'll assume it. Nick Nolte, The Thin Red Line
26/07/2007 at 09:06
any pics?

You just have to accept that riding a bike is like sex. Always approach it that it could be the last ride you ever have so give it all you've got, nail it from start to finish.
26/07/2007 at 09:08
Any previous owners? Has it been raced at all?

VDDC#6FM
DSMB deployment expert

Ho Ho Ho! Have I Got A Surprise For You! :smoke:
26/07/2007 at 09:09
tax and test?

You just have to accept that riding a bike is like sex. Always approach it that it could be the last ride you ever have so give it all you've got, nail it from start to finish.
26/07/2007 at 09:13
go_slow wrote
Are there numbers on the tube, if so then I'm not interested.

How do you people find this stuff? Don't tell me you'd already had it bookmarked

Orange is the new green.
26/07/2007 at 09:16
BlaZe wrote
How do you people find this stuff? Don't tell me you'd already had it bookmarked

Google and boredom

Yep, book marked and printed out. Dont tell me you dont have a stock of these kind of sites for those days when you need a witty retort.

Mr Tibbs wrote

26/07/2007 at 09:26
go_slow wrote
Google and boredom

Yep, book marked and printed out. Dont tell me you dont have a stock of these kind of sites for those days when you need a witty retort.

No. I feel so useless

Orange is the new green.
26/07/2007 at 09:28
BlaZe wrote
No. I feel so useless

Have this one on me, free of charge

Mr Tibbs wrote

26/07/2007 at 09:35
go_slow wrote
Have this one on me, free of charge

Ta, life is worth living after all

Orange is the new green.
Your say
email image
15 messages