Free-bog roll tube

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Free-bog roll tube

It's a bit damp where it was left on the bathroom floor but I don't want to just throw it away. Postage at cost.

(I like this new section in General)

s.

You have a pm

What make is it?

Which way is the cardboard furled; clockwise or anticlockwise?I'm looking to rewrap some old looroll when I can get it all unstuck from itself and I want to ensure a correct fit.TA

Are there numbers on the tube, if so then I'm not interested.

How old is it? Dont want any old crap you know.

It is possibly an old Andrex roll and is the standard double helix, grey brown recycled cardboard. There are one of two brownish clumps where it has been splashed with something but I'm sure whatever it is will simply fall off once it dries out. I almost forgot to mention, there is a piece of yellowish brown paper stuffed in the middle which is included with the roll, largely since it appears to be stuck.S.

any pics?

Any previous owners? Has it been raced at all?

tax and test?

go_slow wrote

Are there numbers on the tube, if so then I'm not interested.

How do you people find this stuff? Don't tell me you'd already had it bookmarked

BlaZe wrote

How do you people find this stuff? Don't tell me you'd already had it bookmarked

Google and boredom Yep, book marked and printed out. Dont tell me you dont have a stock of these kind of sites for those days when you need a witty retort.

go_slow wrote

Google and boredom Yep, book marked and printed out. Dont tell me you dont have a stock of these kind of sites for those days when you need a witty retort.

No. I feel so useless

BlaZe wrote

No. I feel so useless

Have this one on me, free of charge

go_slow wrote

Have this one on me, free of charge

Ta, life is worth living after all

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month