First Look: 2010 Honda Faze 250

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
First Look: 2010 Honda Faze 250

I am seeing more and more of these scooters now. I still like my motorbike while I can still get my leg over it.

If you lived in the city, would you buy one of these as a run around? I'm not interested in a 50cc, but the hop-on and go aspect of a big scoot around town appeals to me..

Not a fan.

Admin wrote (see)

If you lived in the city, would you buy one of these as a run around? I'm not interested in a 50cc, but the hop-on and go aspect of a big scoot around town appeals to me..

I like it (well, I would) but I doubt that they'll bother with the 250 in the UK.  Does anyone other than two-stroke fetishists buy 250 's these days?   I'd wonder if there going to be a 400 version in Japan (like the Burgman) - that would be fun.I'm beginning to get the new Honda 'look' - that is similar to the new VFR isn't it?  Kinda like it.

FJSRiDER. wrote (see)

I'm beginning to get the new Honda 'look' - that is similar to the new VFR isn't it?  Kinda like it.

More pics   

so , can you show your motobike to us, seems you like your motobike so much, I always like to ride motobikes ,i think it is very cool when ride it.

Not a fan myself, but i can see the attraction, as Admin says if you live in a city and if more and more people take that view then it can only be a good thing.

can't wait for my new Honda Faze Type-S (Black). scheduled to deliver on this 24th of July 2012.

Motorbike Honda is very essencial for publish vehicles, because it is very easy communicate mass people.   mahmuddevelop    

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month