Drew Peacock on Jeremy Vine's BBC2 Radio2 show

9 messages
17/01/2007 at 13:35
I'm just listening to the debate about 'Racial Tension' in the Big Brother house on Radio2. It's the usual stuff, but it raised a smirk a I had to laugh a moment ago..

Whoever managed to get a text into Jeremy's show, and have him read out the opinion of 'Drew Peacock', is a legend. I bet his team wishes they'd screened that one and I wonder how many more jokers are trying to get Wayne Kerr's name read out too..
17/01/2007 at 13:37
Radio 2?

Anyone smell piss?

www.karateglasgow.com

17/01/2007 at 13:41
Piss? They probably can if you're around. You can't help being Scottish..
17/01/2007 at 13:55
Radio 2?

[x] should have been in Survival Skills
17/01/2007 at 14:45
Mike Hunt

VDDC#6FM
DSMB deployment expert

Ho Ho Ho! Have I Got A Surprise For You! :smoke:
17/01/2007 at 15:57
Admin wrote
Piss? They probably can if you're around. You can't help being Scottish..

That's not a piss patch on my trousers right. It's just err water....

www.karateglasgow.com

28/07/2012 at 22:45
Trolololol.... I just listene d to it. I've used that name solo many times in phone. Pranks... Gotta love mr. Peacock...
31/07/2012 at 10:38

Just a few Football shirt generations ago, most people were born and died camisetas de Euro 2012 in the same place and worked for themselves or for businesses in roughly the same area. Consequently, they knew the people around them – their extended family, their neighbours and their work colleagues – extremely well. Sure some stuff was kept hidden, but in an age before TV, cinema and even mass literacy, there wasn't much to entertain you other than gossip. And futbolmedia.es living and working in the same place forever made it pretty hard to reinvent yourself.

Just over a century ago, most of my ancestors moved to Britain, primarily from the ghettos of Poland, Lithuania and Russia. They ostracised themselves from their existing social networks and created new identities for themselves in a totally different country.

31/07/2012 at 13:48

Bring on the Morris dancers!

It's an English thing; nobody else on the planet would understand.

Your say
email image
9 messages