Commuter Challenge

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Commuter Challenge

I won. But the story in the South London Press will say that Motorcyclist and Cyclist came in a the same time. (Page 3 on Friday) Even though the arrival photo at Brixton shows me eating a bacon bap and drinking a coffee while the cyclist are just arriving.

Congrats. What was the challenge?

Why will it say that when it's untrue?Journalistic integrity, my arse... I feel a strongly worded letter of complaint coming on.

oh yeah, kat, empty your PMs.

Katana wrote

I won. But the story in the South London Press will say that Motorcyclist and Cyclist came in a the same time. (Page 3 on Friday) Even though the arrival photo at Brixton shows me eating a bacon bap and drinking a coffee while the cyclist are just arriving.

The red car and the blue car had a race...Congrats, how many legs did the cyclist have?

Nice One!!Pushbikes and Motorbikes - the way forward for IBF: www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221968

Well done.Did you cheat?

Did they want the cyclist to win then?

kyot wrote

Nice One!!Pushbikes and Motorbikes - the way forward for IBF: www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221968

Thanks Kyot.I bet Katana got the bus.

Well i may have bruised a few speed limits but the cyclist avoided every red light and used the pavements.

Katana wrote

Well i may have bruised a few speed limits but the cyclist avoided every red light and used the pavements.

Cool, so real-world conditions for all

Irn Bru Freak wrote

I bet Katana got the bus.

oh! so you have seen his bike!

kyot wrote

oh! so you have seen his bike!

It'll soon have tassels and a velour seat. I'm going to pimp my ride.Can you have a motorbike low rider?

Katana wrote

I won. But the story in the South London Press will say that Motorcyclist and Cyclist came in a the same time.

Just read through the other thread and it looks like someone was right:

Mussels on the other thread wrote

I bet the organisers have already decided who they want to win and planned the route suitably. Short route so I guess it will be the pushbike, have they been putting in cycle routes round there recently?

:smoke:

Congrats..........what bike were you on...........and did it have a loud can so everyone got out of your way......... :smoke:

So why bother running the challenge at all?! Why didn't they just look for a stock piccie of a smiling cyclist to run with the 'story'?

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month