Cissbury Leathers

1 to 20 of 39 messages
25/01/2010 at 23:18

Has anyone bought from this company before http://www.cissburyleathers.co.uk/ & if so what was the service like ie. how long did you what for your order to get to you?? The reason for this question is that I placed a order for a leather jacket going now on three week's ago & as of yet nothing ! I did phone them & was told that thay were waiting on there supplier . Has anyone had the same experience with this company in the past???? & if so how did you stop yourself from blowing your fuse  $*£+!"

26/01/2010 at 00:19

haven't seen or heard of that site before, is it made to measure stuff? if it is, expect to wait 6 weeks or more in summer, but if not then i don't know what to suggest. i can give you contact details of a couple of good companies if its made to measure you're after.

Theres a lot of companies (or people sat at home on a computer) supplying race replica suits and jackets and stuff, and they take ages 'coz they get their stuff sent from Pakistan and other 3rd world countries, i don't know about anyone else on here but i was shocked when i saw how many people buy these suits off ebay, i certainly wouldn't trust my skin in something made by someone whos probably only ever seen a bicycle taxi.... 

26/01/2010 at 19:53
hey zzr600Sir, no it's off the peg RST rift leather jacket nothing made to measure, phoned them again today was told he should be getting his stock today or tomorrow so I'll wait & see & wait & wait & wait......... lol, thanks for the reply to my post & your offer of help, cheers!!
Edited: 26/01/2010 at 19:55
26/01/2010 at 22:17
Yea just brought the rift trousers off them, I emailed them a couple of times and they came after about two weeks. I was a bit worried at first but at £109.00 i could'nt complain 50 quid off =)
Edited: 26/01/2010 at 22:18
27/01/2010 at 00:46
Fcker will be getting them from china mate no doubt about it , how long does the shou lin express take

WHO CARES WINS

27/01/2010 at 13:26
AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!

The other year I bought a jacket from them for £150 from their website. After a month nothing. It turns out they took my money yet didnt have it in stock, and didnt have any idea when it'd be in stock.

for 3 months they bullsh*tted to me over the phone. Every time the same ol' same ol' fobbing off. 'I'll get right on it', 'Sorry about that theres been a mix up' etc etc etc

ETC.

Always nice on the phone, always gonna sort it out.

After 3 months the website said they were refurbishing the shop and that it'd be shut for 2 weeks so they couldnt deal with any orders blah blah blah.

I then found out they went bankrupt or something and reopened with the same name.

But luckily they were gonna honour my order, but as they didnt stock the jacket anymore I could chose something of equivilent value.

So I did. And again the same bullsh*t over the phone for months and months on end.
27/01/2010 at 13:27
If they'd have told me within the first 3 months they were in trouble and I werent gonna get my order I couldve got a full refund from paypal - not them, paypal - that would've been fine with me. If they'd have said after the 3 months that they're not gonna honour my order cos of the change of ownershop/bankruptsy then I would've been seriously p*ssed off but it wouldve saved me another 6 months of stress and hassle. but no, they are ****S OF THE THE HIGHEST ORDER. And I'm 99% sure I spoke with the exact same people before they changed ownership as after, f**king scum. I hope they go under. Again, but this time they get screwed not just their customers.
28/01/2010 at 01:27
Thanks for all your info guys! Im not a happy chappy  will deff not do business with them again & will spread the word, to all that read this be warned, avoid!!! CISSBURY LEATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TOTAL BULLSHITERS!!!!!!!!!!
28/01/2010 at 14:12
Have had 2 sets of Arlen Ness 1pc leathers from them without any problems...
28/01/2010 at 15:33
Gixxerlee purchased his gimp suit from them and he said it fits like a glove
28/01/2010 at 16:39
As far as I know, Cissbury Leathers have gone bust at least once in the past, possibly more. In my opinion they can't be considered a reliable business, I wouldn't buy anything from them.
28/01/2010 at 18:27
Very unreliable business Bluebandi!! you would think with people not spending there hard earned money like before & business being very quiet, that for them to servive in these time's thay would realy want to provide a good service "you would think" I'v had no communication from them at all as to whats happening with the order I placed. I'v had to constantly contact them, not good business practise!!!! 
28/01/2010 at 18:36
Bladerideressex wrote (see)
Have had 2 sets of Arlen Ness 1pc leathers from them without any problems...

You must be one of the lucky few
28/01/2010 at 21:26
he must be ordered a pair of berik gloves in red white & black,waited 3-4 weeks,then a black & white ones turned up.phoned them up and they they could'nt get red ones  so they ordered the black ones instead .my reply was if i wanted black gloves i would have ordered fcuking black ones ! in future if you want arlen ness/berik clothing try dennis winters motorcycles on ebay sound guy and when he advertise red gloves,hes got red gloves
28/01/2010 at 21:41
I've had dealings with Dennis Winter, I'll second that - one of the good ones.
28/01/2010 at 21:55
Thanks guy's will keep that in mind, cheer's!!
31/01/2010 at 15:56

Cissbury... bunch of clowns. I have a thread somewhere on VD slagging them off. Their service standards are about as low as can be and that is from my own personal experience.

I bought a Respro  hi-vis thing, waited months and had all sorts of bollocks with them, then they closed down and refurbed the shop, which apparently meant they couldn't honour their internet orders, and generally I found them to be shocking, clowns and liars. Then PayPal (their preferred online method) had issues and stopped them trading...

They will never again see a single hard earned penny of mine.

Maybe you will be luckier.

31/01/2010 at 20:08
COYI wrote (see)

Cissbury... bunch of clowns. I have a thread somewhere on VD slagging them off. Their service standards are about as low as can be and that is from my own personal experience.

I bought a Respro  hi-vis thing, waited months and had all sorts of bollocks with them, then they closed down and refurbed the shop, which apparently meant they couldn't honour their internet orders, and generally I found them to be shocking, clowns and liars. Then PayPal (their preferred online method) had issues and stopped them trading...

They will never again see a single hard earned penny of mine.

Maybe you will be luckier.

Wish I knew all about them before placing my order , just seemed to be a realy good buy at the time! Just  go's to prove, stick with the web sites u know & trust & not all good deals are what thay seem to be, some realy low life f_ckers out there  yes I'm talking about U! Cissbury Leathers  bunch of mullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31/01/2010 at 20:10
CaroleRash wrote (see)

Carlsberg do Leathers

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll263/rtbdirect/DSC_8310.jpg

...well, they did for me

Nice fit!
01/02/2010 at 22:27

Just a update!! Sent Cissbury Leathers a stinking e-mail last week after two previous phone calls in the weeks before & told them what I thought of them & how thay do business. Gave them a deadline or will proceed with contacting the police & getting a lawyer involved in a case of potential fraud. Cissbury then sent a e-mail back saying that thay have 30 days in which to fulfill there terms & conditions of delivery of orders, smart arsess!!! anyway, the e-mail then said that my jacket would be deliverd early this week " I wasnt going to hold my breath!!"  as I'm sure I'v heard this somewhere before, Mmmmmmm!  well the e-mail  I sent them must have worked, my jacket was deliverd first thing this morning , jesus!! I nearly droped dead. So my advice to u if u have problems with Cissbury Leathers " I dont suggest u buy from them in the first place" is that u threaten them with the wrath of god, or short of that, a  visit to there shop & a size 12 boot up there anal cavity  & hey presto!! u will have ur stuff!!!

1 to 20 of 39 messages