Cissbury Leathers

21 to 39 of 39 messages
03/02/2010 at 05:38
CaroleRash wrote (see)
did the pockets come filled with shit?   ...or havent you looked

I was expecting something like that so check't before putting my hands in lol, but its all good
03/02/2010 at 08:35

they used to have a shop near stoke on trent, got to be honest if you went in they were very good indeed and everything was a bargain

thing i find with online shopping is if something usually seems too good a deal it usually means it is

a bike parts supplier who shall remain nameless, following me placing an order for about 600 quids worth of stuff they said they had in stock (was cheaper than everyone else) took 4 weeks to deliver

i could have gone into demon tweeks and got the stuff off the counter but would have cost me circa 750

you pays your money you takes your chances

03/02/2010 at 08:40

^^^^ btw that is no excuse for shitty customer service or slow delivery times, it just seems to me that whenever you get a result with something you seem to pay for it in another way

tis wank in all honesty

03/02/2010 at 09:05
CLAM DIGGER wrote (see)

they used to have a shop near stoke on trent, got to be honest if you went in they were very good indeed and everything was a bargain

thing i find with online shopping is if something usually seems too good a deal it usually means it is

a bike parts supplier who shall remain nameless, following me placing an order for about 600 quids worth of stuff they said they had in stock (was cheaper than everyone else) took 4 weeks to deliver

i could have gone into demon tweeks and got the stuff off the counter but would have cost me circa 750

nah gota disargree with you there clam,after coming off the phone i went on flea bay found the gloves,rung dennis whatshisname,comfirm size/colour place order. this was at 5.00pm on a friday (you know the time every fecker wants to go home)monday  gloves arrived monday and i paid the same price.  the problem is that some people just don't give a shit
Edited: 03/02/2010 at 09:07
03/02/2010 at 17:13
CLAM DIGGER wrote (see)

2 true 2 true, sometimes a very big chance. I just deff know that I wont be going back to them anytime soon, let me correct that! NEVER!!! cheers for the feedback
07/02/2010 at 13:19
dont trust them i was ripped off brought a one piece off there website then they went busted then reopened lost 800 quid maybe if you buy using your cerdit  card for the insurance

R.I.P PRINCESS 01/04/07(killed on her bike )
I SHED A TEAR WHEN U DIED AND I DROPPED IT IN THE OCEAN WHEN SOMEONE FINDS IT THATS WHEN I WILL STOP LOVING YOU XXX

www.teamfostering.co.uk
gsxr9@hotmail.com (msn )
vw
02/04/2010 at 21:44
are u sure that they went bust? only they are based in Findon just up the road from where i live. The shop has been there for years and the staff still seem to be the same people.
Edited: 02/04/2010 at 21:44
03/04/2010 at 18:33
That shop is the one which closed for months to refurb etc. They are clowns. And liars, imo.
Edited: 03/04/2010 at 18:34
25/06/2010 at 09:41
I got some shoes from them. They sent the wrong colour and have refused to answer emails. Do I send them back and be stuck with FA ? These guys are dodgy!!!!! What a waste of 60 quid.
11/09/2010 at 11:51

You could always pick the phone up Stewboy but maybe your size 12 are so size 12 as you think, always found a quick call solves issue....

just got a set of  Puma leathers from the Cissbury site, delivered in 5 days and £250 cheaper than anyone else in europe.

looks to be like a busy company and cetainly not gone bust, maybe some support for the few dealers left out there ....

13/09/2010 at 09:53
They finally paid up after 9 weeks of pleading. They only skinned up once the blogging started... Looks like an OK outfit if you see them face to face.
07/11/2010 at 00:52
Dosnt change the fact...Ur still a nob COMEONSASHA!
Edited: 07/11/2010 at 00:56
05/05/2012 at 12:58

Live up the road ;Just visited the Cissbury Leathers shop in Findon West Sussex and they've gone.The shop is now a general village store
20/07/2012 at 11:15
Cissbury Leathers thats bunch of thiefs, they charged me for a goods which they not delivered. And don't refund money.
28/07/2012 at 07:29

Cissbury Leather is good product. It is very popular day by day is mass people.

Because Leather is common factor, So Cissbury Leather Good thing.

mahmuddevelop

Edited: 28/07/2012 at 07:34
12/02/2013 at 22:55
12/02/2013 at 22:56
Comeonsasha is the fat wanker Mark that owned the place. It is the same name he used on eBay to sell his shit. The shop has closed down now but Mark Withey still runs Cissbury retail but works from his home in Angmering. It is in the roundabout in the A259 opposite the Roundstone pub next to the Scout hall. If this twat owes you money then pay him a visit
15/02/2013 at 15:04

I have never dealt with. Thank God someone posted this thread...damn, that's ugly

30/11/2013 at 18:23

Cissbury Leathers did have a nice shop in Findon just outside Worthing in West Sussex, i brought 2 sets of expensive leathers 2 AGV helmets and never had a problem, if you google there postcode its not same anymore, me thinks they've gone bust again and run there internet shop from a house in West or East Preston, Guildford road, just up the road from where i live and not there nice shop they once had. A few mates have all bad results from there website, i won't use them now its a one man band from a garage at home.

Your say
email image
21 to 39 of 39 messages