I can't...never could do...

Whats the techique
22/11/2002 at 12:25
I can't either. I always thought that there was something wrong with me
22/11/2002 at 12:27
Are you 12?

Xbox Live gamertag: FullTilt
22/11/2002 at 12:28
I can. All I can say is practise, practise, practise. It's like whistling. You can't explain how it's done, you just practise 'til you get it right.

The armpit's a waste of time, TBH.

You get a much better fart noise from putting the heels of your palms together, folding your lips inwards and blowing on the join of the two palms - so your little fingers are just beneath your ears.

HTH.

PS: I am twelve.

If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation.
Rev Fred: [Tricky is] a sort of genetically modified mutation of Jeremy Beadle crossed with Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy.

TIT#48D - SNSG#68 VD-DOSE
Aspartame Kills
22/11/2002 at 12:29
he he he ...I love you SILENT...your the bestist

Bet you can make fart noises with your armpit
Bod
22/11/2002 at 12:29
I can, but only when they're a bit sweaty

can you make your ear squeak ?? cup your hand over your ear and push hard, probably knackers 'em 'cos of the pressure - but makes a fine SQUEAKY noise
22/11/2002 at 12:30
Tricky wrote

I can. All I can say is practise, practise, practise. It's like whistling. You can't explain how it's done, you just practise 'til you get it right.

The armpit's a waste of time, TBH.

You get a much better fart noise from putting the heels of your palms together, folding your lips inwards and blowing on the join of the two palms - so your little fingers are just beneath your ears.

HTH.

PS: I am twelve.

Sounds like a Pro!
22/11/2002 at 12:30
Bod - that'd be a jolly wheeze if it wasn't for the very real risk of rupturing/perforating your ear drums.

If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation.
Rev Fred: [Tricky is] a sort of genetically modified mutation of Jeremy Beadle crossed with Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy.

TIT#48D - SNSG#68 VD-DOSE
Aspartame Kills
22/11/2002 at 12:31
woweeee BOD, that sounds excellent....I'll try my earlobe next....ffpppt
Bod
22/11/2002 at 12:32
Tricky wrote

Bod - that'd be a jolly wheeze if it wasn't for the very real risk of rupturing/perforating your ear drums.

what's that ??? how much ??

pah, never did me any harm

live a little !!!
22/11/2002 at 12:35
I can make farty noises with my hands, just cup 'em together & squeexe - hey presto! instant farts

22/11/2002 at 12:35
AYE....AYE.....YOU WOT......did you say something
22/11/2002 at 20:39
yes by two methods
1 hand under armpit press with upper arm
2 using a straw, instert one end under arm pit and blow in the other end

done it dont want to do it again
COG#4 TIT120 SG82

Training in and around Oxfordshire

22/11/2002 at 20:44
THUD wrote

I can't...never could do...

Whats the techique

Nope, but buy me a Chicken Madras & Six pint of San Miguel & I'll play a tune out of me arse in the Morning

The University of Visordown M.SL.AP PHD (Master of Sleeping at Parties)[/B][/I][/COLOR]
TIT#19A BN9, WUSS#4 (Opp Norf), VDA#18, #(Silky Special),SSC2/1100,VDTD9Nov VPL GOG#5 SNSG#1959 BGB#2
PIC OAP#42 Shafties Can Wheelie & Countersteer
Nobber#3
TWAT #0.5
22/11/2002 at 20:48
Yes - no probs

Also back of the knees - lie on your back and clasp your hands behind your knees. Then thrash your lower legs up and down - 5 mins practice and you've a new party trick.

Hand farts too - variable pitch.

Ringadingding
22/11/2002 at 22:00
Gromit wrote

Yes - no probs

Also back of the knees - lie on your back and clasp your hands behind your knees. Then thrash your lower legs up and down - 5 mins practice and you've a new party trick.

Hand farts too - variable pitch.

hahahahaha the backs of the knee trick. My brother and I used to piss the parents off with that one. We'd lay there in bed and do that at the same time. Sort of like running in place so they were rapid fire with four little knees farting away. Can't do the hands on face bit anymore with the facial hair it doesn't work very well.

BTW I'm 12 and so's my wife.

Ya gotta cup your hand in your armpit or behind your knee so there is an airpocket and seal it all well, then rapidly lever your arm or leg in repeatedly.

CEOF.A.G.Co., purveyor ofB.U.G.G.E.R.Y. proud sponsor of M.U.F.F.S.

Product endorsements - sidewinder chains and sprockets

If I'm in front, you must really be shit.
22/11/2002 at 22:04
Is there an apprenticeship for this or do you have to enroll in college?
22/11/2002 at 22:07
I can!!!

Woo hoo, so clever...best way to try it is when it is when in the shower or something....

It's great being 12
Your say
email image
18 messages