Bikers are a bunch of useless knobs

1 to 20 of 229 messages
25/06/2010 at 00:55
I really get a kick out of riding my bikes. If I had to class myself somehow I'd say I'm just a 'rider' - I ride 'bikes'. All sorts of bikes, all over the place. It's great. But when I get off my bikes I turn back into simply being me because a motorbike is an inanimate object which isn't actually part of my persona. When it sits in the garage it just waits without a personality because it metal and plastic and oil, it doesn't have a name. It's just 'bike' and I'm just 'rider' - but for some, they (bikers) can't distinguish between bike and rider and there is fusion.... they become (like banana man and eric) 'biker' - And because I'm a cunt I thought I'd start this thread

And of course being a rider, this means that I come into contact now and again with bikers. And I fucking hate bikers - what a bunch of cunts. I was at the farmyard rally for the first time recently and I was cringing so bloody much. These are people for whom motorcycles are not merely a machine to use as a tool for fun and games, it's a whole lifestyle - or a crutch for an otherwise void existance - it's a foot up, it's a grunt where there's one lacking in the bedroom, it's a stupid haircut, it's black leather, it's rock music and at worse fucking tribute bands, it's camo trousers and Germam para boots, it's having you're x x x x girlfriends name tattooed on your ball sack and probably having some friends in or just out of prison. It's riding on MAG rallies, probably on a umpteen owner old shit bike which you swear is amazing (and modern bikes are overated you say, no shit) which last saw grease when it left the factory and doesn't need to handle or counter steer because you ride like a girl anyway.

p.s. I stopped smoking today.

Thanks

Edited: 25/06/2010 at 01:48
25/06/2010 at 08:40

What a fucking idiot.  I am one of the " bikers " yes I ride a Harley yes biking is a way of life for me, I have probably had more sports bikes than you have had hot dinners,  yes you are a cunt.

If you dont like bikers, or the biking lifestyle stay away, simple.

Oh I'm so glad your such an original, individual.

P.S I have to agree with you to some extent a lot of them are idiots, I dont wear combats, I wear jeans and t shirts and have a short hair cut, but I do have a goatee beard and tatoos as well as a leather waist coat with patches I have collected over the years but not those moronic DILLIGAF or SNAFU nobend patchs.

Edited: 25/06/2010 at 08:48
25/06/2010 at 09:20
Yeah it's a cultural thing, a bit like being a gang member or a Muslim.
Some people need a sense place, thus take on the behavioural traits of thier clan/gang/culture in order to be accepted.

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/billynoel/snowball.gif

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/billynoel/gifninjas.gif

25/06/2010 at 09:56
i like this thread

Have a mint. They're free
25/06/2010 at 10:54

Each to their own.

Not into the rat bike "biker" culture myself but enjoy plenty of rallies mixing with all sorts of people.

Sounds like someone is missing their ciggies....

25/06/2010 at 11:30
iandaytona wrote (see)

keep at it tho mate.....i'd quit for about 3 months this year and then, inexplicably (well not inexplicably, women are irrational creatures) I had one last night

And FUCKIN hate myself today

Have a mint. They're free
25/06/2010 at 17:30
Yeah they're all fuckin idiots. In fact ALL bikers fall into some kind of classification for me.
The ones I always giggle at are the poor unfortunates clunking around Barmouth or somewhere in full kit.
To be honest I don't think I like motorcyclists much.
25/06/2010 at 17:49
TongPo wrote (see)
iandaytona wrote (see)

, women are irrational creatures I had one last night

And FUCKIN hate myself today

So, I take it you're not going to make the switch to women a permanent thing?
25/06/2010 at 20:43
Hey TongPo come on mate,give women another go. The one that you had last night, you sure it wasn't the wrong time of the month?
Oh yea,bikers. loada cunts,especially Harley riders.

"WE LAUGHTED,IT WAS FUN."
25/06/2010 at 22:02
Speedy. wrote (see)

What a fucking idiot.  I am one of the " bikers " yes I ride a Harley yes biking is a way of life for me, I have probably had more sports bikes than you have had hot dinners,  yes you are a cunt.

P.S I have to agree with you to some extent a lot of them are idiots, I dont wear combats, I wear jeans and t shirts and have a short hair cut, but I do have a goatee beard and tatoos as well as a leather waist coat with patches I have collected over the years but not those moronic DILLIGAF or SNAFU nobend patchs.

With reference to the underlined and bold sentence......

Does that also go if you dont like football......???? Just asking as you seem to have one rule for you and one for others

Edited: 25/06/2010 at 22:05
26/06/2010 at 07:04
Drahcir08 wrote (see)
Speedy. wrote (see)

Does that also go if you dont like football......???? Just asking as you seem to have one rule for you and one for others

I dont watch football on the TV, or go to football matchs, he clearly went to an event were there were bikers, you soppy bastard

26/06/2010 at 07:05
pogue mahone wrote (see)
Hey TongPo come on mate,give women another go. The one that you had last night, you sure it wasn't the wrong time of the month? Oh yea,bikers. loada cunts,especially Harley riders.

I hate camp people, but I shouldnt as its not your fault.

26/06/2010 at 07:17
Drahcir08 wrote (see)
Speedy. wrote (see)

I'll wager that even Speedy doesn't go posting about biking on a footbore forum, you thick fuck.
26/06/2010 at 08:13
Speedy. wrote (see)
Drahcir08 wrote (see)
Speedy. wrote (see)

I dont watch football on the TV, or go to football matchs, he clearly went to an event were there were bikers, you soppy bastard

FJSRiDER. wrote (see)
Drahcir08 wrote (see)
Speedy. wrote (see)

I'll wager that even Speedy doesn't go posting about biking on a footbore forum, you thick fuck.

26/06/2010 at 10:01
Speedy. wrote (see)
Drahcir08 wrote (see)
Speedy. wrote (see)

Matches.... corrected for you

And, the thread title says........

Bikers are a bunch of useless knobs

Are you trying to be top dog on the forum Speedy??
26/06/2010 at 10:07
w
FJSRiDER. wrote (see)
Drahcir08 wrote (see)
Speedy. wrote (see)

First off Cockrider, this is the general forum, not just bike related, so I and others can post what ever they like on it, whether YOU OR SPEEDY like it or not.

Also, we both know we have established which one of us is the thick fuck here havent we, and it is you.

I dont actually care if Speedy does or doesnt post on a football forum, I personally do, and I do also talk about motorbikes on there from time to time. Unlike here, you dont get verbally abused by anyone for talking about something other than the forums main focus.

26/06/2010 at 11:45

If you are going to be the grammer police on this forum then atleast try to have some credibility.

FJS rider is a lot of things, but I doubt he is as thick as fuck and if I had to take one of you two to a competion that involved using your grey matter, then you would be way down on the bottom of the list, unless it was about footbore.

As for not caring, you seem too............a lot.

26/06/2010 at 12:31

Wasnt it you Speedy,  that corrected me on my spelling on another thread....??

One rule for you and one for others eh??

If Cockrider feels the need to call me thick, then it might be an idea for him to be a little more clever than he is.

You and cockrider seem to want to put people down, but when push comes to shove, youre lacking in quite a few areas.

People make spelling and grammar mistakes. So the fuck what..... Seems ok for you to point out other peoples mistakes,but hell if someone has the nerve to point yours out.

You sir, are a hypocrite.

26/06/2010 at 13:00
Drahcir08 wrote (see)

Nope

Nope

If Cockrider feels the need to call me thick, then it might be an idea for him to be a little more clever than he is.

He is actually.

You and cockrider seem to want to put people down, but when push comes to shove, youre lacking in quite a few areas.

Maybe FJS, but with me i'm sure its just you.

People make spelling and grammar mistakes. So the fuck what..... Seems ok for you to point out other peoples mistakes,but hell if someone has the nerve to point yours out.

So why point mine out?.

You sir have made yourself to look like a moron, but with your track record that isnt hard.

26/06/2010 at 13:25
Speedy. wrote (see)
Drahcir08 wrote (see)

Nope

Well if it wasnt, I opologise, but it seems the thread with the corrected spelling mistake has been deleted.

Nope

He is actually.

He is actually more clever than he is...??? How does that work?

Maybe FJS, but with me i'm sure its just you.

Nope, its you as well.

So why point mine out?.

See first sentence.

You sir have made yourself to look like a moron, but with your track record that isnt hard.

A moron?? I think not. And my track record..??? You initially started because I posted a comment regarding  football so who is the moron??

1 to 20 of 229 messages