Best childish insults?

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
Best childish insults?

I've seen two on here today that make me laugh:

"Spanner" (usually followed by sticking your tongue in your bottom lip type gesture

"I know you are, I said you are but what am I" real playground stuff that one

What insults do you remember and which do you still use now?

I'm guilty of "Joey" or "spazmo" from time to time

Go stick your head up a dead bears arse

retardfagfaggotfannyjeseybellendgayboyfucking nobtwatgeekWe were not old enough to know the word cunt still use most of them sometimes

PillockKnobberTosserPilchardTitare a few of my less agressive insults!

the last remark usually shouted 'and you smell'.i also quite spacca and the mong noise with tongue over front teeth

My Dad's bigger than your dad!!So nerr!!You're dirty and you're smelly and you can't afford a telly

From the playground that was a student union bar, I always liked "The last time I saw an arse like that it had a jockey sitting on it" :burp:

Bonners' brother had a good one "Gaylord", or if really childish "screaming gaylord" I love the Joey one too, especially as it annoys the missus.Also, mate of mine Steve has a good one that REALLY annoys Mrs Rainy.Using thumb and index finger as a pretend mouth, say "neep neep neep" etc, quite slowly, and in the most sarcastic, patronisibng voice you can manage. Preferably whilst she's already nagging you for something.Guaranteed to get you a good kicking off the mrs

It's never a bad time to use the word flid

Bent

Gumby

XJRBOOT wrote

Gumby

What's that mean?

Tazzie wrote

What's that mean?

It's a Monty Python character - "my brain hurts!"

whitebird wrote

It's never a bad time to use the word flid

The bestest word in the whole wide world.

I favour 'you smell of wee'

Child 1: You a bummer tied to a tree?Child 2: NoChild 1 <running away, pointing>: BUMMER ON THE LOOSE, BUMMER ON THE LOOSENo offence to bummers intended.

Feeler - if someone would accidently brush up against you you'd say "Euurgh, you're a feeler, you Gaylord"

pingu wrote

Child 1: You a bummer tied to a tree?Child 2: NoChild 1 <running away, pointing>: BUMMER ON THE LOOSE, BUMMER ON THE LOOSE No offence to bummers intended.

It were 'Are you a benny tied to a tree?' when I were a lad. It's a classic.

Jimmy Hill - stroking chin...

Arthur B. Funky wrote

Bent

I haven't heard that one since the early eightie's!!!!excellant

mongaloid

I love the Joey insult.I now have to be careful when belming (Origins of belming) as the missus uncle has Downs' Syndrome......

mickymellon wrote

mongaloid

it was just mong round ourway

FlidMongJoeyPercy (Joey's mate!)And one of my all time faves: Spacker.

In the 70s, we favoured "spasticated mongol", flid, div, mong, bummer, spazmo, cripple and 'fatty arbuckle'. At the age of 14, I once made a kid cry by saying "Remind me when I win the pools to send your mom and dad some money to get married". Turns out, unbeknown to us, that he had just found out his sister was his mom and his 'mom' was his grandmother, and they didn't know who his dad was.

has "nob-head" been mentioned???

kb-zxr wrote

has "nob-head" been mentioned???

Who, zzzak or Carlito? :smoke:

It's quite a recent addition to the "childish list", but I quite like "..... that's you, that is"(from the Mary Whitehouse Experience I believe)

Gaylord, with "lord" being said it much higher pitched tone.

Scout wrote

It's quite a recent addition to the "childish list", but I quite like "..... that's you, that is"(from the Mary Whitehouse Experience I believe)

I know you are, you said you are, but what am i?????

Yeah but walking down the road there was a piece of shit, I 1 it, you 2 it, I threed it, you foured, it I fived it, you sixed it, I sevened it while you ate it.Yeah I know it makes no sense but any way to say that you eat shit.

'Fish'I don't know exactly why, but that was the insult used by most of the kids at my secondary school." You fuckin' Fish "

Cheered me up no end to hear one child jeer, in the right tone of voice, "challenged" at another child.

English

Brian No one remember that? If you remember gumby you must remember Brian

kyot wrote

Brian No one remember that? If you remember gumby you must remember Brian

I remember Brian!!Best messiah I ever followed. Also 'Divot!'

Ken wrote

English

AHAAAAAA my brother and i used to get that at school usually "English bastard" thereby inducing some fop haired highlander to try and hold there bloodied nose and crushed bollox at the same time.

From slightly later in my misspent youth; "Straight""hay man, wot a straight, really un-hip, un-cool man"

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month