Bargain!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bargain!

Just been to Tesco to get my lunch (Krispy Kreme doughnuts) and got two DVDs, Donnie Darko and Dark Crystal for £1.97 each.

Happy.

Can I have a doughnut ?

Oh yes, Dark Crystal. Ummmmmmm....

Yorick wrote

Can I have a doughnut ?

It'll have to be a virtual one I'm afraid, which is about as dumb and pointless as virtual drinks, but WTF, here's a maple syrup one. ;-)

Am I the only person on Earth to think that Donnie Darko was hugely overrated? I watched it and had to wonder what all the fuss was about. Or maybe I'm thick?

Did they record your number plate?

trooper wrote

Am I the only person on Earth to think that Donnie Darko was hugely overrated? I watched it and had to wonder what all the fuss was about. Or maybe I'm thick?

No, it was shit.

kyot wrote

Did they record you number plate?

Yes. I voiced my concerns to the Security Guard, but he didn't speak English. I couldn't be bothered fighting my way through the scrum of caterwauling pensioners, tracksuited chav mothers with filthy brats, and just general mongs at the service desk, so I'll just put the genuine plates back on when I get home.

McSatan wrote

I couldn't be bothered fighting my way through the scrum of caterwauling pensioners, tracksuited chav mothers with filthy brats, and just general mongs at the service desk

You sure you weren't at ASDA?

trooper wrote

You sure you weren't at ASDA?

I might as well have been, there was a particularly noisome crowd in there, it's not usually that bad.

Live food!

McSatan wrote

Just been to Tesco to get my lunch (Krispy Kreme doughnuts) and got two DVDs, Donnie Darko and Dark Crystal for £1.97 each.Happy.

Make sure you don't get indigestion when you lunch on the DVDs

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month