Bargain!

11 messages
30/03/2007 at 12:14
Just been to Tesco to get my lunch (Krispy Kreme doughnuts) and got two DVDs, Donnie Darko and Dark Crystal for £1.97 each.

Happy.

You agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive on your behalf in perpetuity in respect of such Content the benefit of any provision of law known as moral rights of authors or any similar law in any country. Gits. Good job I'll never post anything decent here again.
30/03/2007 at 12:15
Oh yes, Dark Crystal. Ummmmmmm....
30/03/2007 at 12:16
Yorick wrote
Can I have a doughnut ?

It'll have to be a virtual one I'm afraid, which is about as dumb and pointless as virtual drinks, but WTF, here's a maple syrup one. ;-)

You agree to irrevocably and unconditionally waive on your behalf in perpetuity in respect of such Content the benefit of any provision of law known as moral rights of authors or any similar law in any country. Gits. Good job I'll never post anything decent here again.
Am I the only person on Earth to think that Donnie Darko was hugely overrated? I watched it and had to wonder what all the fuss was about. Or maybe I'm thick?

I am ...Fernando Martinez.

choc-ice: When you ride an R1 the sun shines out of your arse.

Mr Tibbs: "Ah, but I do have kids. Jane is a nurse, Peter is a soldier, and Abdul (where did we go wrong? I blame his mother) runs a terrorist training camp, so I think you'll agree that I know a bit of what I'm talking about here."
Did they record your number plate?

Where are you? Why are you here? Look at this

30/03/2007 at 12:17
trooper wrote
Am I the only person on Earth to think that Donnie Darko was hugely overrated? I watched it and had to wonder what all the fuss was about. Or maybe I'm thick?

No, it was shit.
30/03/2007 at 12:20
kyot wrote
Did they record you number plate?

Yes. I voiced my concerns to the Security Guard, but he didn't speak English. I couldn't be bothered fighting my way through the scrum of caterwauling pensioners, tracksuited chav mothers with filthy brats, and just general mongs at the service desk, so I'll just put the genuine plates back on when I get home.

30/03/2007 at 12:21
McSatan wrote
I couldn't be bothered fighting my way through the scrum of caterwauling pensioners, tracksuited chav mothers with filthy brats, and just general mongs at the service desk

You sure you weren't at ASDA?

I am ...Fernando Martinez.

choc-ice: When you ride an R1 the sun shines out of your arse.

Mr Tibbs: "Ah, but I do have kids. Jane is a nurse, Peter is a soldier, and Abdul (where did we go wrong? I blame his mother) runs a terrorist training camp, so I think you'll agree that I know a bit of what I'm talking about here."
30/03/2007 at 12:25
trooper wrote
You sure you weren't at ASDA?

I might as well have been, there was a particularly noisome crowd in there, it's not usually that bad.

30/03/2007 at 12:39
Live food!
30/03/2007 at 12:39
McSatan wrote
Just been to Tesco to get my lunch (Krispy Kreme doughnuts) and got two DVDs, Donnie Darko and Dark Crystal for £1.97 each.

Happy.

Make sure you don't get indigestion when you lunch on the DVDs

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/rydalong/SIGGYMOVE.gif
What, not another jolly ?

Your say
email image
11 messages