Bah! Humbug!

16 messages
25/12/2005 at 11:24
Sounds like someone got disturbed whilst having a wank.... Merry Chrimbo to you too..

When I want your opinion... I'll give it to you...
TV Themes
I know feck all about High Sides... :smoke:
GSXR1100.. Anything smaller wouldn't carry the weight....
25/12/2005 at 11:27
jingle bells suzuki boy smells

Fucked over by the establishment..
25/12/2005 at 11:36
Oh, come one Suzuki-boy - admit that that pack of 6 woodbines, wrapped in Santa Claus paper, with a big red ribbon, from your mate really touched you

Where are you? Why are you here? Look at this

25/12/2005 at 11:37
suzuki-boy wrote
This is a thread for the few people who don't give a shit about today. If you're with family or a partner fair enough. But if you're not it's just another fucking day and worse it's a day that in polite society is far more clappy happy lovey-dovey than most. Pass the fucking bucket. Christmas is for others, so if there is no other it's for fuck all. The shops are shut, people wear stupid fucking hats and even sillier smiles. Pathetic, utterly pathetic. If I see one more person wearing a 'santa' hat next time I venture out to get cider or fags I'm going to take it throw up in it and put it back on their vacuous fucking turnip for a head.

You are the ghost of Christmas Rant, and I claim my five pounds.

"I was suprised at how young you look, and you're much better looking than your
sig pic suggests.... But, yes, you're right, you are socially inadequate." ~ Ceri

"You've not met Ben, have you? When you do, all will become clear..." ~ Nik Samson

"You are the Osama bin Laden of fashion." ~ Splat

"Weirdo" ~ Billie

"Hairy Ben's always right. Never understimate his omnipotence." ~ londongal76
25/12/2005 at 12:38
God bless you Suzuki-Boy. You should have said you'd be on your own, we'd have had you over. Breakfast was simply heavenly

Merry Christmas
25/12/2005 at 12:40
xmas breakfast in bed?

Nice Duvet Cover - BB

Where are you? Why are you here? Look at this

25/12/2005 at 12:41
kyot wrote
xmas breakfast in bed?

Nice Devet Cover - BB

Stop it
25/12/2005 at 12:47
You need to do what I'm doing - well, next year anyway. Sitting by a fire, in a lodge, buried deep in the woods next to a Cornish river

04 Z750

VD-SCAB #3

BMW:http://www.bahnstormer.co.uk/

My Room 101: Rossi, Shakespeare, Comic Relief
25/12/2005 at 13:01
suzuki-boy wrote
Breakfast looks divine and thank you for the sentiment. But today more than others is a rubbish day to be on your own; plus the idea of accepting charity to me and my mate is simply abhorrent. But as I said thanks for the sentiment and I hope you're having a good one BB.

It wouldn't have been charity, our packages start at £67 pppn plus VAT

Merry Christmas
25/12/2005 at 13:06
banana boy wrote
God bless you Suzuki-Boy. You should have said you'd be on your own, we'd have had you over. Breakfast was simply heavenly

Sorry I'm a bit hungover but is that salmon or bacon?

Strange because I had you picked for more of a meat than fish guy
25/12/2005 at 13:06
suzuki-boy wrote
Is that Per Perverted Person?

No, they get charged extra

( pppn = per person, per night ).

Merv24 wrote
Sorry I'm a bit hungover but is that salmon or bacon?

Strange because I had you picked for more of a meat than fish guy

I can see what you've done there But yes, I whipped up some eggs Florentine with smoked salmon. This was just a pic off the net ... mine had lots of spinach with it

Merry Christmas
25/12/2005 at 13:14
suzuki-boy wrote
Merv, it's salmon. And I'm afraid I'm going to reclude into my shell of 'Christmas is materialistic crap' having found out that you'd charge people for feeling festive.

'twas only a joke

Merry Christmas
25/12/2005 at 13:19
suzuki-boy wrote
Merv, it's salmon. And I'm afraid I'm going to reclude into my shell of 'Christmas is materialistic crap' having found out that you'd charge people for feeling festive.

PMSL
25/12/2005 at 13:22
suzuki-boy wrote
This is a thread for the few people who don't give a shit about today. If you're with family or a partner fair enough. But if you're not it's just another fucking day and worse it's a day that in polite society is far more clappy happy lovey-dovey than most. Pass the fucking bucket. Christmas is for others, so if there is no other it's for fuck all. The shops are shut, people wear stupid fucking hats and even sillier smiles. Pathetic, utterly pathetic. If I see one more person wearing a 'santa' hat next time I venture out to get cider or fags I'm going to take it throw up in it and put it back on their vacuous fucking turnip for a head.

Here lies the crux of what is wrong with Israel.

I'd rather be a skunks pussy than ginger
25/12/2005 at 13:26
Stig wrote
Here lies the crux of what is wrong with Israel.

Merry Xmas Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzak
26/12/2005 at 02:07
It's just a winter Sunday on steroids, stock up with video-based entertainment products and booze, job's a good 'un. The worst thing that happened to me this Christmas was the fact that I downloaded the version of "La Haine" without the English subtitles. Too hard.

Sure, it's a piss-poor bank holiday and I'd rather have it in the summer, but it's every year, you know it's coming and it only lasts a day.
Your say
email image
16 messages