Application for Scrapheap Challenge away

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Application for Scrapheap Challenge away

Ye, we did all the necessary paperwork and the silly video, and it was silly, three grown blokes going to sea on a box attached to a knackered moped, just got to wait and see if we get on now

Any body else gone for it????

still waiting for the forms

Scooby wrote

still waiting for the forms

Didn't you get them off the website mate? The closing date is today but if you mail them you might get a concession, there's not much to the form but the video thing takes time. KR1 got Serena to send me the forms but they are available on the SC site.

I've e-mailed Serena again Scoobs, so should be coming to you. Sorry for the delay.Ketchup. I'm have to go into the office to see this!

I offer this as evidence of my determination to destroy, note it's removal can only be completed by lying under it whilst it pisses oil all over your clothes.

KR1Slapper wrote

I've e-mailed Serena again Scoobs, so should be coming to you. Sorry for the delay.Ketchup. I'm have to go into the office to see this!

It will be posted recorded delivery today to reach Serena by Wednesday at the latest (that was our concession) I hope we get away with our antics as we didn't follow the script at all, but it was a laugh, I haven't laughed so much since I was a kid

Trumps (not verified)

Boycott the show!!!!I wasn't allowed to be an 'Expert' cause I didn't have a long white beard!!!

Trumps wrote

Boycott the show!!!!I wasn't allowed to be an 'Expert' cause I didn't have a long white beard!!!

Grow one then dummy

Trumps (not verified)

Never thought of that.'Just for men' anyone?

I would like to apply to go on the show ,. Can't find any application forms on any sites, or how you apply can anyone help ?? Please

We will provide you with the best values dvd box sets as we always do.And it is so wise of you to choose our excellent tv seasons.Are you a super fan of the Drama  dvd box sets for sale!dvd box set?It is your time to enjoy it now!Choose our dvd box sets. I found it last week and bought dvd boxed set from it. surprisingly the price is far lower than that of amazon and the dvd box set are fine packaged and high-quality, besides the service is not bad as well. just have a look at it and you will not regret. action moviesWe will provide you with the best values dvd box sets as we always do.And it is so wise of you to choose our excellent tv seasons.Are you a super fan of the Drama  dvd box sets for sale!dvd box set?It is your time to enjoy it now!Choose our dvd box sets. I found it last week and bought dvd boxed set from it. surprisingly the price is far lower than that of amazon and the dvd box set are fine packaged and high-quality, besides the service is not bad as well. just have a look at it and you will not regret. action moviesWe will provide you with the best values dvd box sets as we always do.And it is so wise of you to choose our excellent tv seasons.Are you a super fan of the Drama  dvd box sets for sale!dvd box set?It is your time to enjoy it now!Choose our dvd box sets. I found it last week and bought dvd boxed set from it. surprisingly the price is far lower than that of amazon and the dvd box set are fine packaged and high-quality, besides the service is not bad as well. just have a look at it and you will not regret. action movies

How do I apply for forms

What for a show thats not been made for a few years ..... 

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month