Anyone still here.....

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone still here.....

Hi, I used to post here, under the name stoney, about 8 or so years ago and was just wondering if anyone from back then is still here?

Seem to remember the names Viffer, Silent Memory and Dave The Bunny to name a few.  Either way, I recall the custom of getting a round in.  I'm buying.

Who wants one?

Go on then for old times sake. I will take a lager and a whisky if I am being rude so just a beer then.Silent memory, viffer and Dave the Bunny I havent seen here or anywhere  else in the last year but for some reason people chage their names

_stoney_ wrote (see)

Hi, I used to post here, under the name stoney, about 8 or so years ago and was just wondering if anyone from back then is still here? Seem to remember the names Viffer, Silent Memory and Dave The Bunny to name a few.  Either way, I recall the custom of getting a round in.  I'm buying.Who wants one?

Hiya stoney. Viff, SM, DtB and most of the other folks from back then are on www.therevcounter.com now.And a flagon of claret please, and have a nice day.

Lovely old job, I'll check it out.  Cheers mate!

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month