Anyone still here.....

4 messages
15/11/2010 at 14:06

Hi, I used to post here, under the name stoney, about 8 or so years ago and was just wondering if anyone from back then is still here?

Seem to remember the names Viffer, Silent Memory and Dave The Bunny to name a few.  Either way, I recall the custom of getting a round in.  I'm buying.

Who wants one?

15/11/2010 at 16:34

Go on then for old times sake. I will take a lager and a whisky if I am being rude so just a beer then.

Silent memory, viffer and Dave the Bunny I havent seen here or anywhere  else in the last year but for some reason people chage their names

15/11/2010 at 19:29
_stoney_ wrote (see)

Hi, I used to post here, under the name stoney, about 8 or so years ago and was just wondering if anyone from back then is still here?

Seem to remember the names Viffer, Silent Memory and Dave The Bunny to name a few.  Either way, I recall the custom of getting a round in.  I'm buying.

Who wants one?

Hiya stoney.

Viff, SM, DtB and most of the other folks from back then are on www.therevcounter.com now.

And a flagon of claret please, and have a nice day.

"I was suprised at how young you look, and you're much better looking than your
sig pic suggests.... But, yes, you're right, you are socially inadequate." ~ Ceri

"You've not met Ben, have you? When you do, all will become clear..." ~ Nik Samson

"You are the Osama bin Laden of fashion." ~ Splat

"Weirdo" ~ Billie

"Hairy Ben's always right. Never understimate his omnipotence." ~ londongal76
15/11/2010 at 23:22

Lovely old job, I'll check it out.  Cheers mate!

Your say
email image
4 messages