Anyone reccomend a tatto artist in the north west?

20 messages
10/06/2007 at 17:10
I dont want to go to Rambo's at Shudehill or the Hells Angels at Cadishead and all the ones near me seem like arragent pricks with no talent.

Anyone know of any talent in the north west area? I dont mind travelling for the right guy :smoke:

I love you.
10/06/2007 at 17:11
There's one in Stalybridge Lee - and he's a biker.

Visordown - Two Bald Men Fighting Over A Comb
10/06/2007 at 17:13
KorkyKat wrote

Cool, but is he a good tattoo artist? you had any done by him? Where is he?

I love you.
10/06/2007 at 17:15
Lee. If you can wait until Thursday I will get a list of local names from the guys in the club.

I don't have any tattoos. My body is a temple that should not be tarnished.

Visordown - Two Bald Men Fighting Over A Comb
10/06/2007 at 17:19
Cheers mate Im in no rush, what club are you in? I want the best, loads of detail etc, wiling to pay for it obviously

My body was a temple - once

I love you.
10/06/2007 at 17:21
There's one in Swinton which is suppposed to be good.

Not that I'd know cos I'm a pussy and needles hurt.

Pointing out brainless, deficient, dense, dim, dumb, foolish, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser, ludicrous, mindless, moronic, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, senseless, short-sighted, simple-minded, thick, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless VD members who lack conduct, conscience, decency, ethics, honesty, honour, integrity, morals principles and boast double standards - wherever they are

10/06/2007 at 17:23
You need to get yourself to see Saz Tattoo in Cadishead, I had mine done by Hazel and she is an awesome artist!

Saz himeslef is amazing, done some amazing work.and both are award winners.

Long waiting list though (Hazel is doing one for our lass at the moment, she waited 6 months to get in)
10/06/2007 at 17:29
Louis in Middleton is excellent but you have to book in advance.
www.tattoos.co.uk/index.php

"IANAN#2"
10/06/2007 at 17:30
Mancunian Lee wrote
I dont want to go to Rambo's at Shudehill or the Hells Angels at Cadishead and all the ones near me seem like arragent pricks with no talent.

Anyone know of any talent in the north west area? I dont mind travelling for the right guy :smoke:

Saz's.

One in Irlam and one in Warrington. Had my first tattoo at the latter and first piercing at the former.

http://www.abysium.com/dev/uploads/kilt.gif
10/06/2007 at 17:34
Mancunian Lee wrote
Cheers mate Im in no rush, what club are you in? I want the best, loads of detail etc, wiling to pay for it obviously

My body was a temple - once

Rather like the Taj Mahal?
10/06/2007 at 17:35
wittyfritz wrote
Louis in Middleton is excellent but you have to book in advance.
www.tattoos.co.uk/index.php

His work looks shit hot, im working in Middleton this week so will pop in and see what he can do, booked up till August so he must be good! he looks smart rather than the stereotype hairy arsed biker type

Not interested in the one at Cadishead sorry, ive seen his work and its very good but ive also seen two he has fucked up and they have had to go elsewhere to have it fixed. Same with Rambo's, a very talented group of people but ive seen their mistakes first hand.

I love you.
10/06/2007 at 17:51
He really is good, it is worth waiting rather than being pissed off looking at a shit tattoo the rest of your life.

"IANAN#2"
10/06/2007 at 18:31
Another Vote for Saz's in warrington/Cadishead

10/06/2007 at 18:42
My siblings have both had all their tatts done by Saz too, with no problems. My brother has 2, my sister has about 5 I think.

(Although their website is offline atm, looks like they may not have paid the bill?)

My tattooist isn't local unfortunately, although he is VERY good and worth travelling to imo.

www.jinxters.co.uk

Rain Goddess.

Reasonable rates for drought-hit communities, all you need is me and my bike.........

VDSC#18
10/06/2007 at 18:44
KorkyKat wrote

Sorry if I'm about to annoy anyone, but he did one of mine and although its ok, its not amazing. And he made me faint although that could just be because I'm a wuss.
10/06/2007 at 18:55
[QUOTE=Mancunian Lee;4825600]His work looks shit hot, im working in Middleton this week so will pop in and see what he can do, booked up till August so he must be good! he looks smart rather than the stereotype hairy arsed biker type

His work is well known and he is responsible for David Beckham,s tattoo,s hence a lot of the interest. It is likely to be the best so as long as you can wait go for it........

Deer Stalker
cos i like them
10/06/2007 at 21:00
Mancunian Lee wrote
Not interested in the one at Cadishead sorry, ive seen his work and its very good but ive also seen two he has fucked up and they have had to go elsewhere to have it fixed. Same with Rambo's, a very talented group of people but ive seen their mistakes first hand.

Hazel from Saz's did my son's hand print onmy shoulder and it is Fuuukin amazing, the detail, shading and attention to detail made a 2 hour drive well worthwhile.

Our lass started a Terry Pratchet tattoo on Friday, even half done, Hazel has done an amazing job.

Don't dismiss her, seriously she is very very good!
10/06/2007 at 21:04
i've been looking around for a decent artist recently, and after a long look round, and many internet questions i found a guy called Tom at Global Tattoo in Hoylake, Wirral.

www.globaltattoostudios.com/hoylakeroad/TomsGallery-GlobalTattooStudios.htm - click on picture of girl, and then scroll down to see all of the gallery. The first pic won a tattoo show recently, and the knee work on the 15th page was done on a guy that works in the studio.

The studio is spotless, and the staff informative. I was introduced to Tom after telling the bloke what i wanted and he spent a good hour running through stuff with me. I was well impressed, and have seen some of his work in the flesh - outstanding.

I am booked to go in to view what he has drawn up for me, then i'm having a 1/2 sleeve and shoulder/back piece done.

Another ZXR400 racebike
2007 ZX6R Racebike
2004 SV650s K4 Roadbike
EX-Gilera 180 Runner 2T Wheelie Monster
Ex-CBR600rr racer
Ex-Honda RS125 racer
EX-Polini GP3 proddy racer
EX-Polini XP4 Motard racer
EX-Polini 910 Carena racer
Moped mayhem endurance racer - no more
EX-POLINI SCOOTERINO RACER
EX-ZXR400 National Racer
EX-Steel Frame CBR600 Racer
EX-CBR600 KRC Endurance racer
EX-1/5th scale RC bike racer
And Ex-R1 Formula1 sidecar passenger/crash test dummy
07/08/2012 at 20:35
U could always try Inkspirations in Eccles, I get all mine done there. Great tattoos, atmosphere everything. He is also a biker himself. Good man. I have also had my bike sprayed up by him with eagle owl on tank.
07/08/2012 at 21:41

Well Mancunian, I don't think there's a tattoo place in the north west. I assume you mean near Cape Wrath. That's the north west if you have any idea of geography. But I doubt it.

Your say
email image
20 messages