Anyone Know How To De-Restrict A Chinese GY-125

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone Know How To De-Restrict A Chinese GY-125

Yup i bought one on eBay 2006 model for a mere £200 with only 64 miles on the clock !

Ive since ripped all the mirrors/indicators off and put enduro tyres on it, to go enduro racing on it (yes it may fall in half but the first lap i hear you laugh) but nevertheless ..not sure if these things are restricted but its poretty damn slow and was wondering if anyone knew if it was restricted ? and if so how ?

so i can get more than a mere 12 horser out of it ?

any suggestions would be most appreciated

chuck it off a cliff?

here it is

Wreckless Rat wrote

chuck it off a cliff?

thought of that.......its is soooooo slow compared to the blade but still £200 of fun in the woods im game

Add a Nitrous kit?

it's not restricted, is it?i think it's just really fucking slow.

Leonard Hatred wrote

it's not restricted, is it?i think it's just really fucking slow.

yeah i was wondering if it could actaully make over 12hp

don't worry in a couple of weeks or another 60 miles, whichever comes first it will be even slower!! :smoke:

www.stanstephens.com/motox.htmDunno if this is any help?

Looks good!

Is it a cb-125 or cr-125 replica engine?

iano wrote

Is it a cb-125 or cr-125 replica engine?

4 stroke cb/xl replica

thewax wrote

so i can get more than a mere 12 horser out of it ?any suggestions would be most appreciated

Usual way, put more fuel in and get the exhaust gas out quicker.I reckon they might get up to 13hp before exploding.

Tongue in cheek. Raise the compression ratio by welding a blob onto the top of the cylinder.Tongue in cheek mode off...

www3.telus.net/dougsimpson/david.html125cc sohc 4 stroke engine tuning -plus it's a Honda clone aswell- That's about all I could find for you.

feed it some ether?

iano wrote

www3.telus.net/dougsimpson/david.html125cc sohc 4 stroke engine tuning -plus it's a Honda clone aswell- That's about all I could find for you.

cheers

You're a comedy natural, do you do parties?

i have a shineray gy125xy and i havent had one problem with it and i have riden it none stop for about 4 hours full throtle from one side of the contry to the other so dont listen to this bull shit about theyr crap coz theyr not you look after the bike the bike will look after you but i would not recomend you to fiddle about with the engine and try and derestrict it because it will soon fuck up but what you could do is change the exhaust because there is restricters in that and you can also buy a bour-kit now if you did that then your looking at another 30-35 MPH on top of what the bike already does.

i am happyu to be here thanks for sharing.property managementproperty managers

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month