All you seasoned www travellers

12 messages
24/09/2007 at 13:44
Have you found anywhere that could replace visordown?

And I don't mean some little turgid backwater forum where everyone is mates and you get to read a new post every other day.

Share,'cos I haven't.
24/09/2007 at 13:46
Nope

VD's unique, there's nothing else like it

Thank fuck

Yawn! It's wearing a little thin now, don't you think?

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.

Launchcast Cradley_Kawasaki

onli mrns Us txt spk
24/09/2007 at 13:49
I found some torrent forums were pretty good and busy. However i dont do torrents anymore so dont bother with them anymore. Especially since i found this place.

24/09/2007 at 13:51
www.airgunbbs.com is quite busy and their non airgun forum is quite lively but nothing like the bare knuckle pitfight that is VD....

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/80/242274738_f177d7f8c7.jpg
Southern Death Racer :burnout:
24/09/2007 at 13:54
You can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave...

VD Personal Teenage Motivator
Sleepy time, and I lie, with my love by my side, and she's breathing low.
24/09/2007 at 13:56
Skub wrote
Have you found anywhere that could replace visordown?

And I don't mean some little turgid backwater forum where everyone is mates and you get to read a new post every other day.

Share,'cos I haven't.

You dont have to worry about this

not everyone is sick of you yet

SIGNATURE....................................................

PRINT...................................DATE.................
24/09/2007 at 13:56
I spent quite a lot of time on www.arrse.co.uk . It's a military forum for soldiers, soldiers-to-be, and their families.
Quite a bunch of people, and squaddie humour is in a league of its own.

My Bike!
Lynw referring to a photo of my computer: "you are captain kirk, that is the space ship enterprise. i claim my soapy tenner and yorick pony"
i just filled out an online mortgage application to test something. I just received a phone call from a mortgage broker: "Hi, I'd like to speak with, um, Mr Testy McTest..."
"The algebra has a devil for a sidekick eeeeeeeeee...." - Queen
24/09/2007 at 13:59
depends if it's just general chat or bike specific.... if it's bike specific there are plenty out there that cover everything ya need to know. if it's chatting about anything but bikes then yer right, there is no place like this

PG
24/09/2007 at 14:01
The Jo Momma forum on ADVrider.com is similar to VD General in postings and speed, but it's mostly Americans.

Aside from that I've yet to encounter another busy lightly moderated forum loosely connected to motorcycles.

In my experience, most of them don't allow swearing, or being 'not nice', or off topic discussions. It ends up as a boring board full of enforced sickening niceness where the interest lasts about five minutes.

So I'm here .
PG
24/09/2007 at 14:31
I have never encountered another place like VD on the web..............Thank fuck

It keeps me from working enough as it is !!

Fuelledby1664
Iftheaboveposthasnorelevancetothethreadisgarbledmisspeltorramblingonisderogatoryorabusive
inanywayshapeorformIcannotandwillnotbeheldresponsibleforanyactionspostsorviewspostedwhilstundera1664cloudymist
24/09/2007 at 15:36
RS250-Squid wrote
I spent quite a lot of time on www.arrse.co.uk

That's the funniest gay slang I've seen in ages ...
24/09/2007 at 15:56
gen[M]ay
Your say
email image
12 messages