All you seasoned www travellers

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
All you seasoned www travellers

Have you found anywhere that could replace visordown?

And I don't mean some little turgid backwater forum where everyone is mates and you get to read a new post every other day.

Share,'cos I haven't.

NopeVD's unique, there's nothing else like itThank fuck

I found some torrent forums were pretty good and busy. However i dont do torrents anymore so dont bother with them anymore. Especially since i found this place.

www.airgunbbs.com is quite busy and their non airgun forum is quite lively but nothing like the bare knuckle pitfight that is VD....

You can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave...

Skub wrote

Have you found anywhere that could replace visordown?And I don't mean some little turgid backwater forum where everyone is mates and you get to read a new post every other day.Share,'cos I haven't.

You dont have to worry about this not everyone is sick of you yet

I spent quite a lot of time on www.arrse.co.uk . It's a military forum for soldiers, soldiers-to-be, and their families.Quite a bunch of people, and squaddie humour is in a league of its own.

depends if it's just general chat or bike specific.... if it's bike specific there are plenty out there that cover everything ya need to know. if it's chatting about anything but bikes then yer right, there is no place like this

The Jo Momma forum on ADVrider.com is similar to VD General in postings and speed, but it's mostly Americans.Aside from that I've yet to encounter another busy lightly moderated forum loosely connected to motorcycles.In my experience, most of them don't allow swearing, or being 'not nice', or off topic discussions. It ends up as a boring board full of enforced sickening niceness where the interest lasts about five minutes.So I'm here .

I have never encountered another place like VD on the web..............Thank fuck It keeps me from working enough as it is !!

RS250-Squid wrote

I spent quite a lot of time on www.arrse.co.uk

That's the funniest gay slang I've seen in ages ...

gen[M]ay

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month