Rob Frosts 2003 BSS MSS Kawasaki ZX6RR Race Bike

2 messages
28/02/2006 at 16:56
This motorcycle was Rob Frost's number 1 race bike in the 2003 British supersport when racing for MSS Kawasaki plus it was also raced by the late Richard Brittan at the Isle Of Man TT. This bike was the fastest ever 600 bike to lap Brands Hatch Indy in 2003 with a low 47 second lap, it also was the main feature on a Men and Motors program for which I have DVD for, plus it was featured in the Superbike magazine which I have too. This bike cost MSS Kawasaki £27,000 to build and has had constant development work done to improve it. As you can see this bike has a lot of pedigree and is a very fast and capable bike of winning races. Since I had It at the start of 2004 I only done two third of a season racing with BEMSEE, I then had the bike completely rebuild including a full engine rebuild with updated engine parts, and have only done 3 races in the 2005 season. Unfortunately I have to sell the bike and most of my kit to keep the bank manager happy.

A list of parts fitted to the bike include;

Engine:
Everything in the engine is Kawasaki Kit components as you can imagine including,
Close ratio box
Generator
Cams 04 type
Valves and springs
Bell mouths
Oil breather tank
Lightened, balanced, and gassed flowed
Plus many more parts I can't remember, the engine puts out around 125bhp

Electrics:
Kit loom
Power commander 111 and quick shifter
Carmo ignition
Astratech data logging recording lap times, throttle position, wheel speed, and engine revs, plus a lap top to down load the data with all of Robs data from the 2003 season to compare against

Suspension:
Ohlins Rear Shock expensively reworked by K-Tech
25mm K-tech Fork Internals
Ohlins steering damper

Chassis:
Kawasaki large capacity Kit Rad
Full Acropovic titanium exhaust system
Kawasaki kit throttle
DBR Rearsets
DBR Clipons
DBR Cable operated adjustable span brake lever
NSA Folding clutch lever
Kawasaki Kit disks on 1 set of wheels
F-Hot carbon shark fin
F-Hot carbon air intake
F-Hot carbon fairing mount with race tacho
F-Hot carbon seat pad
Captive wheel spacers for easy wheel changes
Frame mount bar stops
Race filler cap
Tank foam
Braded hoses

Spares include:
Spare Set of wets on Wheels With galfer Disks
Every size Renthal Sprocket front and rear
Custom made paddock stands
Tyre warmers
Brake pads
Oil filter
Chains
Levers
Rear sets
Bars
Surface discharge spark plugs
And many other bits and pieces

The list goes on, im sure I've missed some stuff out, if you have any questions don't hesitate to phone Luke on 07796542108.

Offers at the £7000 mark

Also for sale is a similar spec 2003 Kawasaki ZX6RR which would make an ideal wet bike with this set up and a Kawasaki sign written Iveco van all racked out for bikes with a £2000 GH awning that fits to the side.

03/03/2006 at 16:03
:burnout:
Your say
email image
2 messages