HRP Fireblade rearsets

3 messages
25/05/2010 at 17:29

Very very nice rearsets hrp (honda race products) as close to hrc kit without spending a small fortune. To fit 04-05-06-07 Honda Fireblade bikes. I bought for a project but they will have to be modded too much and i dont have the heart to ruin a fantastic set.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/simonrammy/Other/BtE1u0EWkKGrHqYOKkIEvOnGjRHBL6bM-1.jpg

simonrammy@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Simon

21/03/2012 at 18:39

Hi there, I know this is a long shot, but do you still have these rear sets? If you do, could you email me some photos so as I can see if there the one's I'm searching for? Fail that, maybe you could tell me where you origonally got the rear sets from.

I would be very grateful for a reply.

Regards,

David.

21/03/2012 at 18:59

Hi David

Sorry sold these quite a while back, to a buyer in the Ilse of Man. Very hard to get hold of HRP still make sets and i do have a link to the manufacturer somewhere although the older models are not kept in stock or reproduced anymore. I was very lucky and stumbled acosss a set on ebay.

Sorry i cant be of much help, they were a brill set and very well engineered much better than anything ive had before from harris or gillies.

Simon

Your say
email image
3 messages