Buell S1 Lightning for sale

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buell S1 Lightning for sale

Black S1 Lightning 1997

Very good conditions .. 11000 miles , Wiseco (1000 miles) , new belt (200miles) , Mikuni 42 f/s + K&N , V&H exhaust , 61th & 28th , Diablo Tyres (90%), Renthal bar , S1WL tank ..
1 year MOT , 6 months Tax
£ 3400

I don't have any pictures at the moment , but I'll try to take some in the week ..

for any questions or to see the bike , call Max 07977195958 (West London)

... Right .. here we got some pics I hope someone will be interested quickly .. 'cos anytime I have a go on her I almost change my mind ..

That's a stunna and no mistake. If I didn't have a trick TRX in the pipeline I'd love something like that.

Tidy bike, but whats with the rear wheel colour?

Zanx wrote

That's a stunna and no mistake. If I didn't have a trick TRX in the pipeline I'd love something like that.

You mean it's actually going to be finished one day?

Peanuts wrote

Tidy bike, but whats with the rear wheel colour?

its a custom paintjob inne' !! kind of marmorized , back wheel's got black background , and the front one is in silver (you can't really notice that unless you go close .. )

ncmreynolds wrote

You mean it's actually going to be finished one day?

Yep, we've agreed on a deadline of November

still available .. :smoke:

Rock'n'Buell wrote

Wiseco (1000 miles) , new belt (200miles) , Mikuni 42 f/s + K&N , V&H exhaust , 61th & 28th , Diablo Tyres (90%), Renthal bar , S1WL tank ..

I don't understand half of that.

OK ... Wiseco PistonsBeltMikuni 42 flat slide = K&N filterVance & Hines 28th & 61thDiablo Renthal barS1 w/l tank

BEAUTIFULL bike,whats the minimum you,d take CASH ?

Whats the minimum price you"d take cash ?

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month