where are the bemsee race reports pembrey

9 messages
27/06/2005 at 13:24
?????

sponsors-
www.stevejordanmotorcycles.co.uk
www.seton-tuning.co.uk

Life begins at 10k revs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27/06/2005 at 13:32
I would guess that a fair few are at the funeral of Nigel Purdon today. Nigel was tragically killed at the Bemsee meet in Croix a couple of weeks ago.

See here for funeral details: www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211996

Did I mention I got my knee down? :smoke:

If you don't experience the lows, you can't appreciate the highs! :burnout:

Feisty Racing

Alex Bailey Racing

Swaffs Photography

27/06/2005 at 13:34
Yeah just thought of that, rip nigel

sponsors-
www.stevejordanmotorcycles.co.uk
www.seton-tuning.co.uk

Life begins at 10k revs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27/06/2005 at 13:35
garethruislip wrote
?????

Dont worry mate I am sure they are coming ... was looking to be a great weekend and Alex and I battled on track for a lot of it..... Then there was a horrific pile up in the last rookie 6 race on Sunday and we had a fellow rider critically injured with multiple neck fractures.. He is still on life support and in a coma at this point but reports this morning say that things are 'more hopeful' than they were yesterday.... My prayers are with them

Playing with rules that can't be bent..!! :smoke:
27/06/2005 at 13:37
bloody hell.... Not a lot that can be said to that.
27/06/2005 at 13:49
Oli Twisted wrote
Dont worry mate I am sure they are coming ... was looking to be a great weekend and Alex and I battled on track for a lot of it..... Then there was a horrific pile up in the last rookie 6 race on Sunday and we had a fellow rider critically injured with multiple neck fractures.. He is still on life support and in a coma at this point but reports this morning say that things are 'more hopeful' than they were yesterday.... My prayers are with them

Oh FFS!!!

GWS whoever you are

UNDERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. OVERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit the wall. TORQUE is how far you take the wall with you.

Sites worth a visit
Almax Chains
Cheap helmets
Cheap bikes bits'n'pieces
Steve Jordan Motorcycles[/SIZE]
27/06/2005 at 19:25
Saw tazzie, wingnut and fastbird at Nodi's funeral today in Croydon so no reports from them till at least tomorrow

I wear Orange overalls and pick up crashed loons from the track at weekends moke:

TIT#202AA
www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk/
www.fwr.co.uk/ ..cheap tyres, fast delivery
www.thewheelieschool.co.uk/...managed to teach a wheelie virgin in a couple of hours

The only thing Bigyin knows about Traffic Law is how to break every last mother f*cking one of them.......... Abel

28/06/2005 at 10:22
http://www.twowheelsontrack.com/site1028/index.jsp?ACTION=GOHOME&MID=1

Forza and Clubmans are here on 2OnTrack

see you at Brands Bemse boyz and gals
28/06/2005 at 10:24
hmmm link did not work try this or old school way type www.twowheelsontrack.com

http://www.twowheelsontrack.com
Your say
email image
9 messages