Two Strokes For Sale / Classifieds

1 to 20 of 47 messages
Ric
07/09/2006 at 16:58
Do not post on this thread except for 2 stroke adverts

This thread puts all the posts for two strokes for sale together in one thread, then you can see at a glance who on the forum is selling a bike.

Rules.

This thread is self regulating.

You put your ad in once. You do not 'boing' it. You delete your add when your two stroke is sold.

No one replies with 'you've got pm mate' etc.... do it by PM / email /phone.

Only post the relevant info, and two strokes/ two stroke parts only

Posts will be removed after 4 months, if your bike is still unsold you are welcome to re-list.

Team RNR

Valves are things to hold air in tyres!
20/09/2006 at 12:09
Just relisted my RD250LC Big Pics

Ebay link

My bikes
08/10/2006 at 21:22
Yamaha rd350n2 1988

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamaha rd350 ypvs, 1988, n2 model,9k miles, mot'd may 07, completely standard, last of the jap made lc's, any inspection, offers invited, if interested pm me, thanks, Brian.Can mail pics if req.Bike located in Northern Ireland.Can del bike to mainland if req.
13/10/2006 at 17:17
Link to the main foe sale forum

www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288269

Thanks for looking!

Chris.
13/10/2006 at 18:02
TZR250 race/trackday package

I have one weekends racing sheduled at the end of october (Lord of Lydden) and the bike is available after then.
1989 TZR250, engine rebuilt earlier this year, not been raced since rebuild (Lydden will be the run in period).
Currently running standard top end 0.5mm o/s, with skimmed head. Reed valves have been flowed, charging system still in place. Carbs received full strip down and ultrasonic cleaning before reassembly.
New ARD bodywork (TZ250 seat, tzr front fairings).
Fuel tank been cleaned and petsealed
3.5" rear rim, suitable for 140 section tyre. both wheels painted/polished.
Wavey front disk. Brake calipers recently rebuilt with new seals. New battery. Keyless ignition.

Comes with:
Tyre warmers
original wheels
spare set of bodywork (scruffy but complete)
a few old tyres (should be ok for trackdays)
lots of engine spares (bottom ends, top ends, clutches)
clip ons
rearsets
sprockets (various sizes)
and any other tzr parts i've got in the shed (basically, a shedful! )

This bike can be raced in the YPM series www.ypmrc.co.uk or you could take it out in the rookie 400's if you wanted.

results:
lydden rookie 4's
brands ypm
brands ypm
brands ypm
snetterton wet practice

so u can see the bike has showed some good results in the past, with a best finish in the ypm's of 4th and 5th, and best finish in rookie 400's of 6th.

£1300 and she's ready for a seasons racing.

exhausts have just been decoked and repainted with b&q finest bbq paint and bodywork painting almost finished, bodywork no longer held on with cable ties!

edit: picture now updated

XBOX360 4U
Chuck Norris doesnt sleep. He waits...
Find a Nintendo Wii here

21/10/2006 at 17:49
Seen this for sale on www.socweb.co.uk and though some of you 2t boys would like it. Really nice mods. Its a GT550.

Heres a link.www.socweb.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=41867&PN=1

"THINK" it's not illegal yet.
26/10/2006 at 22:44
i am selling my yamaha dt 125, it is a 2001 model, blue and white, it is in good condition, only used twice over the pit since i bought it 8 months ago.

i bought it as stolen/recovered, with lock damage, i was going to put it back on road but had no paperwork (got reciept when bought it to confirm ownership) so i stripped the lights off and use it purely as a field bike for a bit of fun, but never have the time to use it.

i will try and get some pic's up, it looks just like a yz125.

it has just recently had a new plug and oil change.

£500 ono may px/swap

cheers
02/11/2006 at 17:31
I've raced two-strokes for a few years now and between me and my brother we've accumulated so many parts that we could build an Aprilia RS250 and and RGV250 (VJ22) plus more on top of that. nearly all the parts are standard, so if you need something in particular then email me know cos I'm bound to have it.

I would list the parts but it'd honestly be almost an endless list.

Leighton

leighton.walker@tesco.net
11/01/2007 at 11:05
This is the chesterfield one,

On a N plate......

I've recently brought it to use as a track bike but i'm forced into a postion where I need the money. Its been stood for a couple of years, only has 6k ish on the clock with an old mot to prove the minimal milage.

The bike isn't a runner at the min, it strarts but just fires on one cylinder then two then dies, sometimes it doesn't even fire. its old fuel, gunk or both, maybe combined with that fact its due new rings.

Overall the condition is good, a few light marks, just needs a tidy/tlc a day in the garage should see it right!

I'm located in lincoln, i've not got internet access at the min so you'll have to contact me on 07712580555 with questions etc, i'm unable to upload pics due to this. Feel free to come round, kick tyres have a brew and a look. you'll not find a chesterfield with a Works edition plaque on it with these miles for any less.

£1300 ovno
11/02/2007 at 18:37
help please,
i'm looking for a good kx 500 motor. dave 07980 601729
13/02/2007 at 14:14
19/02/2007 at 19:23
Yamaha SDR200 ypvs,1989 F-reg,14,900kms,New Wiseco piston & rebore,genuine yamaha gaskets,New Pirelli Rear tyre.Slight dent in tank and lacquer is flaking off cases.I've owned 3 SDR200's and this is by far the quietest and original.1yr mot but No tax.The bike is in Romford,Essex & the price is £895.This is a rare & FUN 2smoke to ride. Now SOLD
12/03/2007 at 16:00
Blue and white, 'L' reg, P model.

Link to the main for sale forum:
www.visordown.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4572993#post4572993

21/03/2007 at 15:18
Sold
21/03/2007 at 22:13
I don't believe it, i've been looking for a TDR for a while and have ended up buying a another bike just today (not a TDR), 2 days ago and i'd have been coming to have a look. bum!

It's only the internet.

10/04/2007 at 10:15
sold
07/05/2007 at 09:42
I've got 2 Suzuki TS250's. Both can be seen running. Between the 2 you have a brilliant bike ready to be put together. I also have an earlier TS250 thats good for those hard to get bits like exhaust, tank, seat etc etc.
Anyway, if you want to see the bikes go here greatbritishrob.forumup.co.uk...reatbritishrob
Its just a free little forum i started to keep tabs on what i was doing with the bikes.
Im open to serious offers as there is all the bits there to make one superb bike and have spares and another bike to break. May have a brand new TS250 rev counter on the way to and i have some yellow RM style graphics to throw in and a Haynes manual.
I'd love to keep doing the bikes but i dont have the time and im desperate to get out and do some rally/enduro's which my Triumph Tiger just wont cope with
A four stroke 250 plus bike thats just about ready for the road would be welcomed as a swap. Preferably summat taller as i am 6 foot 6.
Email me at greatbritishrob@yahoo.co.uk for my phone number if your seriously interested.
No, im not going to sell individual bits, the whole lot is going as one package.

http://i29.tinypic.com/miz2gn.jpg<-My son Bryn.http://i32.tinypic.com/2r5es9f.jpghttp://i36.tinypic.com/2cpdbfd.jpg<-My Bikes.

07/05/2007 at 11:32

My bikes
19/05/2007 at 16:55

My bikes
24/05/2007 at 21:28
sold
1 to 20 of 47 messages