breaking factory tuono/rsvr maybe?

6 messages
03/09/2007 at 21:36
Well after spending fooking fortune on this bike i have decied to sell it in parts as they just dont seem to be shifting at all.

The bike is bascially the same spec as a factory tuono but better, it started out life as a very late 2003 black frame rsvr which i converted using genuine parts to a tuono factory. Everything including the motors are the same spec which are slighter higher spec than standard with a close ratio gearbox / slipper clutch etc etc.

The radial ohlins forks have had the standard internals binned and some proper ohlins stuff fitted by ktec @ stupid money plus serviced/new seals at the same time.

Everything esle is as per a low mileage bike.

I'm just sorta sounding out a the mo, as i have a buyer for the fairings and other odds and sodds but the main stuff like motor/gold oz wheels/black frame&swinger/sussies etc are all still up for grabs.

I just want to try and get back some of what the bike owes me and as the second hand bike market is still on its arse and it seems a shame to break it but thats where the money seems to come from nowadays in the component parts.

I have virtually all the parts to put it back into a very trick RSVR if required if someone wants to make me an offer on the bike otherwise all the above will be going on the bay of fleas over the next month or so when i get time to pull it apart.

A couple of people off here have seen the bike when picking up wheels/tyres and its in MINT condition, they will vouch for that.

mark.
04/09/2007 at 11:08
Have you still got the original forks?

Visordown Elefantentreffen 2007
04/09/2007 at 11:19
Might be worth a post on here www.apriliaforum.com/forums/index.php

Mainly Yanks but a fair few Brits as well.

04/09/2007 at 21:49
The original forks are the radial jobbies. They only made a few of these late bikes before the 04 on rsv/r came out, the rest of the bikes they had left they turned into factory tuono's which is what i did.

Still undecided what to do yet but i'm in no rush.

Mark.
05/09/2007 at 00:19
brokenlegs wrote

A couple of people off here have seen the bike
mark.

I've seen it in rsvr trim

Lovely colour it was too
26/04/2012 at 20:43
I'm after a pair of air ducts (tuono) particularly the outer halves if you have them.
Your say
email image
6 messages