DID YOU USE CAMPING/PARKING FACILITIES AT CROFT BSB 2008

4 messages
05/02/2009 at 15:42
We are investigating claims that a local resident, who is vociferously opposed to the operation of Croft Circuit and has championed the recent legal case, benefitted by charging people to actually camp on thier property when the official camp site was not operational due to ground conditions.Therefore, if you or anyone you know, was charged 'unofficially' (the sum we heard was £10 per person) then please let us know details and we can action accordingly.Many Thanks,Save Croft Circuit Facebook Grouphttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=56260629746
05/02/2009 at 17:41

I'll ask around, although it's unlikely that anyone I know will of paid too camp as I don't live that far from Croft.

Good luck with the campaign.

23/08/2009 at 12:26

Might be able to help you, we didn't know the campsite was closed so when we arrived we knocked on a few doors and got sorted for a tenner a man to camp in a field next to the house were the campsite is normally at but it was no good so got our money back.

06/01/2012 at 14:12
I had been searching on this topic for a long while but I was not able to find great resources like that. Now I feel very confidence by your tips about that, I think you have choosen a great way to write some info on this topic. Luton Airport Parking
Your say
email image
4 messages