Talkback: Yesterday at Donington...

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Talkback: Yesterday at Donington...

"Gate price of £15 seemed a bit salty at first??" You've not been to any grass-roots club races recently have you my old bean?

'Judging by his race number the seller's not very good at getting his entry forms in on time...'

What's the race number have to do with the race entry deadline? You get your race number from the 'race club' secretary.

Paul - no, I haven't. Not since I was a club competitor in the late Cretaceous period. I shall be going again, though...

William, back in my day, the later your entry the higher your number. Has the World changed since then?

Paul....It was £15 for the weekend not just Sunday and as such....
'a reet good dea' yes ?

Paul....It was £15 for the weekend not just Sunday and as such....
'a reet good deal' yes ?

Charlieh, I think Paul was pointing out the part of the article that detailed the price and this wasn't him commenting.
Most club race meetings are around the £13 pound at the entrance gate these days and in some cases thats for a one day event.
Race numbers are assgned by the race club you join, the grid position can be dictated by either a qualifying race, previous race position or in the old days pulling your name out of a bucket with a number written on it. Sometimes in cases if you are not a regular in the contesting championship you will be allocated a grid position based on the time you got your race entry sent in.

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

Can Am Commander accessories

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month