Talkback: Top 10 Hardest Rides Of All Time

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Talkback: Top 10 Hardest Rides Of All Time

Reading through this list gave me chills.  What is it to be a god or demi-god?  Individuals such as these have to be somewhere close... the untouchable forms of once mere mortals transcended through fire and brimstone, huh?  Well, in the least they give me inspiration and offer me something to aspire to.

Great article!

Perhaps not hardest rides, perhaps hardest riders.  Jorge is well up there, an exceptional rider with massive talent who has no fear.

Fantastic article.  These guys are an inspiration  to men everywhere.

Motorcycle accessories and parts are something that every bike reader needs. No matter how great your motorbike is, you will always need to fix and upgrade it. Fortunately, there are plenty of motorcycle accessories and parts suppliers in idealhere . Whether you need motorcycle accessories for your Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ducati or other motorbike, you can find everything you need.

James Whitham gets my vote for trying to qualify when he was suffering from cancer .

@ Mr Butterscotch - Just a shame he's a dick...

Mr butterscotch didn't Jorge not ride last year due to a finger! I think Troy Bayliss lost a finger and rode the next race or day can't remember.

I hitched to Ettlebrock in 82 when Brad Lackey won his title for Suzuki but Carla was supreme going 1-1 for the day.If I close my eyes I can still remember him coming through the trees at enormous speed with this loud chainsaw Yamaha,unforgettable and just a brilliant,brilliant day.

The late AMA Pro Racing champion, Randy Renfrow deserves to be on this list: Renfrow lost a thumb in a race crash at willow springs and had the docs amputate one of his big toes and grafted it onto his hand so he could resume racing.

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month