Talkback: Prince Harry pulled over for 'no reason'

61 to 72 of 72 messages
28/06/2012 at 03:18

What was your degree in? It doesn't matter where it was from if its in a basically useless and easy subject like English, political science, or history. I save lives mate - what is it you do again? hahhaa stupiiido! 

You're stupider than Prince Harry and he's a thicko 

28/06/2012 at 07:40

What was your polytechnic where you studied first aid? And we all know you kill people on your visits to wards - the death rate climbs when you are let loose.A dose of Ebola would remind you of suffering, and help you to be more professional with patients. You are a first aid hooligan.

You show a deep ignorance of universities and courses. You are an intellectual leper.

Unlike me.

You are right only on one thing, the stupidity of royalty.

28/06/2012 at 15:21

You're an idiot, that is all. You write sentences like a fucking 5 yr old 

28/06/2012 at 15:50

Just stumbled across this thread. This is fun!

*Fetches popcorn, settles down*

28/06/2012 at 19:28

It has stopped being fun, John. Blackie is reduced to cursing and abuse. He is unable to come up with anything interesting, as I can. He hasn't got a bike, he's got a scooter, or poof chariot as they are known.

You will notice how he got angrier and angrier when I exposed his polytechnic education and then he says "Trust me I'm a doctor". He's a liar of course. He works in a chippie in Milton Keynes.

Now I've got some bike rally stuff coming up and later it's the Stella Alpina. Can't be bothered with this twat any more. He's as thick as pigshit in the neck of a bottle.

29/06/2012 at 02:09

Firstly i don't live in Milton Keynes, I'm Canadian. 

Further, what have you got against gays? 

I hope your family burns to death in a car, screaming as the epidermal, dermal and subcut layers peel off their bones and melt, and their organs cry out in agony, as their hypothalamus feebly tries to regulate internal temperature and that your sister gets raped by a pack of wolves  

29/06/2012 at 02:10

Further, you made at least 20 grammatical mistakes so far so who's the twat now, idiot?! 

29/06/2012 at 08:56

You'll make a great paramedic. Great attitude to patients. Which proves you're a lying fake about working in a hospital, tho' you may be a cleaner there. Or you could offer your first aid services in a dictatorship prison somewhere.

Your post marks you as a teenager, maybe 18 years old, but retarded.

20 mistakes? Go back to playing with yourself, Lewinsky!

29/06/2012 at 13:06

Whats wrong with being a misanthropic doctor? Off the top of my head I can name at least two in popular culture at least! 

You're uneducated and failed to pass ANY A levels whatsoever. 

In contrast I got the equivalent of A+'s on ALL my "A-levels" 

Shut up before I perforate your bowel and you die a slow death you philistine! 

29/06/2012 at 13:07

Hugh Jarse never went to University, and doesn't actuallly know how to read English. He's presently incarcarated and gets his cellmate boyfriend to read out the posts for him. Thats why his grammar and spelling are ATROCIOUS! 

Edited: 29/06/2012 at 13:08
02/07/2012 at 19:09

So you want to "perforate my bowel"? With what, you queer?

24/08/2012 at 10:18
You would'nt believe how many times i have fallen for that, i wish you would take it off! lol
Your say
email image
61 to 72 of 72 messages