Talkback: Keanu Reeves on the Ducati Diavel

7 messages
12/12/2011 at 12:48
{Insert comment about not riding with a helmet}

I would love to be able to have a collection of bikes.
12/12/2011 at 15:00
The thing that gets me about not riding w/ a lid isnt that he's not riding with a lid cos he's prolly going 20mph but his reasons WHY? Namely, to look cool :rolleyes: Granted, the photographer's probably the one who told him to ride sans lid but still!
12/12/2011 at 17:46
It doesn't matter if you ride without a lid.... as long as you've got your super amazing protective designer jeans on.
12/12/2011 at 20:29
he is Neo...he doesn't need a lid, he sees everything in bullet time.
13/12/2011 at 03:13
It's pretty obvious that the point of him not having a lid on is so people see keanu reaves on the bike. Not just another faceless person. The more important question should be, who cares what he thinks about bikes?
13/12/2011 at 13:59
Atleast he looks less sad than usual these days, the guy gave up tons of his money to charity, not just your usual Hollywood actor, but he should be wearing a lid, he does normally, saw a vid of his bike being knocked over in Hollywood the other day, some bint in a giant Mercedes reversed into it. He was cool, just wanted too get away from the papparazzi storm, so rode off. Plus he is Mr. Anderson, sorry Neo!
14/12/2011 at 16:58
i saw him ordering Diavel at MCN Motorcycle Show in London earlier this year.Didn't recognize him at the beginning as he looked like homeless person(long hair, long beard, weird looking clothes).I wouldn't be surprised if his visit was arranged by Ducati...anyway the most important it is very nice bike!
Your say
email image
7 messages