Talkback: First Ride: 2012 Kawasaki ER-6n review

5 messages
21/10/2011 at 07:45
I don't understand how manufacturers can still release bikes with poor brakes. Each of the big 4 Japanese makes bikes with excellent brakes and some rather less than excellent. My ZZR14 has excellent brakes - the Hayabusa Mk1 I owned had much weaker brakes, yet my more recent Suzuki GSXR1000 has great brakes. The only possible excuse is $$$. Surely not a good place to make savings?
21/10/2011 at 08:26
I don't understand how manufacturers can still release bikes with poor brakes. Each of the big 4 Japanese makes bikes with excellent brakes and some rather less than excellent. My ZZR14 has excellent brakes - the Hayabusa Mk1 I owned had much weaker brakes, yet my more recent Suzuki GSXR1000 has great brakes. The only possible excuse is $$$. Surely not a good place to make savings?
21/10/2011 at 08:28
Blimey ... there's an echo in here!
07/06/2012 at 19:00
Has anyone seen a review for the kawasaki ern6n versus the Honda NC700S
31/10/2012 at 19:52
if the new bike is anything like the old one ,i would reccomend it without reservation.as a learner rider on a very low powered chinese 125 .i have just done a week on the old er6 for my direct access course..i was comfy within the first ten minutes ,and with the torque the bike produces at low speeds and throughout the range.it helps you be a better rider.no more going through all the gears just to keep up with traffic around town,and once youre on a nice twisty fast a road it makes you think youre valentino rossi(or maybe thats just me)..
overall they are ideal for someone who has just passed there big bike liscence or someone with a lot of experience to have a good play on.they do have there own race series after all..dobby
Your say
email image
5 messages