Talkback: Female and faster than you...

8 messages
MKJ
19/12/2011 at 15:05
I’m not sure why this is news? This is not even close to fast for a female drag bike rider, there are numerous female professional drag racers regularly running considerably faster than this. I think pro stock rider Karen Stoffer is currently the fastest running well into the 6’s. And with the pro street bikes (the class Ms Butler appears to be competing in) now dipping into the 6 second range she’s a way off the pace there two.

Still if she’s having fun more power to her (both figuratively and literally)... and as you point out she is considerably faster than me.
19/12/2011 at 15:29
It's not news, it's a blog piece.. our blogs are about culture, things of interest, funny stuff, videos, opinions, etc.
MKJ
19/12/2011 at 15:55

Ok Ok..! I’ll amend my previous post to... Not sure why lady doesn’t go anywhere near as fast as a lot of other ladies or even that fast for the class of bike she rides is of interest...?

As I said, good on her... It just doesn't seem that significant to me.

Maybe it’s because I follow drag racing and land racing quite closely and hence am quite used to reports of very fast and successful female racers. I certainly didn’t mean to upset anyone.

19/12/2011 at 16:39
Cool, well tell us who you're interested in and we'll do some digging and publish a few features/blogs to get people thinking..
19/12/2011 at 17:09
Bet she can't park it though.
19/12/2011 at 22:14
I'd like to have some sex with her.
21/12/2011 at 18:05
its news becuse she would need to be that fast to get away from all the pervs looking at her in the leathers lol
01/01/2012 at 20:13
Must be a bloody big kitchen to do 1/4 a mile in it!
Your say
email image
8 messages