Talkback: Ducati up for sale?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Talkback: Ducati up for sale?

Mahindra!? Dear God no! I'd never see Ducati the same way again if they're bought up by the likes of those who come up with crap like the Mahindra Scorpio 4X4!

It would be sad to see it sold to a car company. However Honda, BMW, Husquvana and Suzuki both make cars. Kawasaki are a heavy industries company, so the rationale is logical. If so then the best place for it to be is with Fiat surely. They already have close ties with Ferrari.

If it goes to VW Ducati's will instantly lose any character. If to an Indian company then the focus would diverge into smaller and cheaper models. Not happened at Jag but I reckon it would there.

I just want to point out that £1 billion is not the equivalent of $1.6 million.

Das Moto?

I just can't stop thinking:

MV-Davidson... Harley-Agusta... Mahincati? Volcati? Nooooo!!!!!

@lol lol - Pretty close, though:

1,000,000,000.00 GBP = 1,570,090,430.01 USD - www.xe.com

ugg boots outletugg boots onlineugg boots salewomen's ugg bootsugg boots on sale.There is also a way to buy discount golf equipment online and you'll save enormous sums from money accomplishing this.As clothing, there isn't a cheap unit that goes as well as playing the game of golf.If you evaluate the price associated with an average number of clubs ?nside your local golfing store, you will notice that the cost is in most cases over your allowance.There are generally many reduction golf outlets available around the globe, but any time you could definitely not be bothered seeking one close by, do what the competition is accomplishing, search the on-line world.Theres myriad for discount golfing stores on-line and every one of them will perform anything to help you to buy something using their company catalog, so utilize this to your great advantage

That's a joke right? Cause it's off by about a 1000 times.

Quite right lol lol. lol

Nah that's Just the state of the British economy right now. The person who wrote that clearly is capable of predicting the future. I advise everyone buys some dollars immediately :-)

@ skoop. Try reading it again bud. ;-)

To be honest, as long as Ducati are left alone to get on with doing their thing I doubt it will be a big issue. The new owner won't want to devalue the brand. For example rebadging them 'Ducati by Mahindra' or whatever isn't likely to happen.

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month