Talkback: Caption That: Dominoes

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
Talkback: Caption That: Dominoes

due care and attention ... not followed £60 fine and 3 points

Sorry Sarge, i was on duty, using one of those 3 wheeler MP3 thingies all last week...

Motorcycle ROADCRAFT...The Police Rider's handbook to motorcycling.
The 'System' of Motorcycle Control;
- Information,
- Position,
- Speed,
- Gear,
- Acceleration...

New Chapter for 2012!...
- Parking

due care and attention ... not followed 3 points and 60 pounds

Paint Repair work for you car 250 pounds

The look on Cozzers Faces ..... PRICELESS!

Badly packed bacon sandwich..

"This looks like the work of Danny Chalkey..." said Bob, as he realised they should never have parked in Westminster Motorcycle Parking bays.

Having done the BMW advanced skills course, Mick was trying to remember the correct way to pick up a loaded bike, but this was just rediculous....

Honestly Sarge, they fell down the stairs...

Gareth, the newest member of Metro's two wheel task force, excitedly forgets to use the kickstand on his motorcycle.

Cow tipping fiend finds suitable inner city solution to feed his addiction.

Play Dead!

PC Savage began to realise his colleagues might be right. His takeaway curry addiction really wasn't helping the halitosis.

After surveying the scene, PC Hitler started looking for an innocent motorist to blame.

Shame 'Roadcraft', the Police biking manual, doesn't contain advice on how to stop your bike falling over when you're not sat on it.....

Duh...What do you mean the new BMW doesn't come with side airbags as standard, this would never happened with Honda's!!!

The new recruit took the advice to 'Lay down the law' a bit too far!

The Sarge was becoming increasingly more concerned that his new recruits were a bunch of pushovers.

Next time you nick a rider for doing 35 in a 30 zone DON'T ARREST HIM AND BRING HIM IN HERE.

And THAT recruits, is how you properly deploy 'The Stare'.

Rough Justice

I said "park in area six" not all in bay six.

Watch them all fall down...domino dancing.

REALLY? Who cares!!

I should not have had a tin of Beans Hum that was some gust

Looks like the Guys are still on a sleep over.

SECOND ROW ,YOUR NEXT. NO I DID NOT SAY PUCK OFF!!!

That's annoying, but NOWHERE NEAR as annoying as the shrinking advert at the top of every Visordown page - makes reading stuff a nightmare!

This yard is literally becoming a real tip.

Atishoo! Atishoo! They all fall down.

Right turn Clyde!

After unforseen results, Somerset Police abandon their testing of biofuel made from cider.

Look and learn - this is how tossers park their bikes!

Nice to see our hard-earned taxes are being put to good use.

Question:
If that kind of accident happened in the street, who will be @ fault? The first bike or the person who crashed into it, for all the bikes involved, or the bike next to yours would be @ fault?

Police decide to retire lazy old bikes after they went on a sit down protest against overweight poilce me

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month