Talkback: 2012 Honda CB1100F 'Black Style'

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Talkback: 2012 Honda CB1100F 'Black Style'

I really can't see the attraction? Naked bikes with up to date technology with a nod to retro styling yes, its just a look, underneath its a modern bike. This is just an old bike in shiny paint, I thought stuff like this with pencil thin forks etc. went away in the 80's.

I know the average age of bikers is getting older but this is just sentimentality taken to extremes.

Nice, but I'd rather have a griso as a modern classic bike.

By 'eck, I remember chrome mud guards. Alreeght f' fust week then rusty as 'ell.

STILL not as nice as my XJR1300.

I'd like to have one though... wouldn't stay standard for long... different USD forks... some agressive styling... custom subframe for a hard-assed look... I could do a lot with that, visually.

This is such a beauty... I'd get in in silver though

huw jones 2 wrote (see)

I really can't see the attraction? Naked bikes with up to date technology with a nod to retro styling yes, its just a look, underneath its a modern bike. This is just an old bike in shiny paint, I thought stuff like this with pencil thin forks etc. went away in the 80's. I know the average age of bikers is getting older but this is just sentimentality taken to extremes.

Have to agree.

We've got them here in Australia too, although I've never seen one on the road.

I can certainly see the attraction and they look a good base for customisations, but I can think of half a dozen other retros I'd prefer.

I can see nothing but attraction. I would buy one in a heartbeat if offered in the U.S.

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month