Cb600f

4 messages
13/05/2005 at 16:02
I'm not sure whether this is in the right place as I'm a bit of a vd virgin (doesn't sound right does it!)

Anyway, just done DAS and got a hellalota test rides booked up. Just found a pre reged CB600F with fairings (think that's right) with 0 miles for 4.3K. Is that a good price? Or one without fairings for 3.9K? If not what should I be asking/getting it for?

Cheers guys.

Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals
13/05/2005 at 16:16
Tea and Medals wrote
I'm not sure whether this is in the right place as I'm a bit of a vd virgin (doesn't sound right does it!)

Anyway, just done DAS and got a hellalota test rides booked up. Just found a pre reged CB600F with fairings (think that's right) with 0 miles for 4.3K. Is that a good price? Or one without fairings for 3.9K? If not what should I be asking/getting it for?

Cheers guys.

If you head over to the message board on www.hondahornet.co.uk you will find in the deals and offers section an offer for brand new white hornets for 3999 otr form our sponsers dobles.

oh hang on.... p196.ezboard.com/fhornetsnest56467frm17.showMessage?topicID=149.topic

there you go.

If you want a faired on look for an older model and 4.3k for a 3 year old bike is very very expensive. it might have 0 miles but it will still be out of warranty and be a 3 year old bike on a 02 plate.

UNDERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. OVERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit the wall. TORQUE is how far you take the wall with you.

Sites worth a visit
Almax Chains
Cheap helmets
Cheap bikes bits'n'pieces
Steve Jordan Motorcycles[/SIZE]
13/05/2005 at 16:27
Cheers Chunk,

They are both 54 plates. So only 6 months lost. Both got ABS and mint condition. Will def join the nest if/when I buy one.

We'll see how the test ride goes tomorrow.

Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals
13/05/2005 at 16:41
Tea and Medals wrote
Cheers Chunk,

They are both 54 plates. So only 6 months lost. Both got ABS and mint condition. Will def join the nest if/when I buy one.

We'll see how the test ride goes tomorrow.

ahhhh......there not hornets(CB600F) they are CBF600's....different models that are very similar.

I cant really comment on the price as i only really know about the hornet. you're still more than welcome on the nest as the bike share alot of common components.

I do however know that the faired one IMO looks far better than the unfaired one and is a much nicer ride. the protection the fairing offers allows a more comforable ride on faster journey's

UNDERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. OVERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit the wall. TORQUE is how far you take the wall with you.

Sites worth a visit
Almax Chains
Cheap helmets
Cheap bikes bits'n'pieces
Steve Jordan Motorcycles[/SIZE]
Your say
email image
4 messages