Cb600f

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cb600f

I'm not sure whether this is in the right place as I'm a bit of a vd virgin (doesn't sound right does it!)

Anyway, just done DAS and got a hellalota test rides booked up. Just found a pre reged CB600F with fairings (think that's right) with 0 miles for 4.3K. Is that a good price? Or one without fairings for 3.9K? If not what should I be asking/getting it for?

Cheers guys.

Tea and Medals wrote

I'm not sure whether this is in the right place as I'm a bit of a vd virgin (doesn't sound right does it!)Anyway, just done DAS and got a hellalota test rides booked up. Just found a pre reged CB600F with fairings (think that's right) with 0 miles for 4.3K. Is that a good price? Or one without fairings for 3.9K? If not what should I be asking/getting it for?Cheers guys.

If you head over to the message board on www.hondahornet.co.uk you will find in the deals and offers section an offer for brand new white hornets for 3999 otr form our sponsers dobles.oh hang on.... p196.ezboard.com/fhornetsnest56467frm17.showMessage?topicID=149.topicthere you go.If you want a faired on look for an older model and 4.3k for a 3 year old bike is very very expensive. it might have 0 miles but it will still be out of warranty and be a 3 year old bike on a 02 plate.

Cheers Chunk,They are both 54 plates. So only 6 months lost. Both got ABS and mint condition. Will def join the nest if/when I buy one.We'll see how the test ride goes tomorrow.

Tea and Medals wrote

Cheers Chunk,They are both 54 plates. So only 6 months lost. Both got ABS and mint condition. Will def join the nest if/when I buy one.We'll see how the test ride goes tomorrow.

ahhhh......there not hornets(CB600F) they are CBF600's....different models that are very similar. I cant really comment on the price as i only really know about the hornet. you're still more than welcome on the nest as the bike share alot of common components.I do however know that the faired one IMO looks far better than the unfaired one and is a much nicer ride. the protection the fairing offers allows a more comforable ride on faster journey's

Follow Visordown

Top News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month