Two new books from Survival Skills at www.motoonline.co.uk

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Two new books from Survival Skills at www.motoonline.co.uk

The first is "The MAG Columns".

As information for those of you who aren't MAG members (and why not??), I've been writing a bike safety column in the Motorcycle Action Group's magazines "Streetbiker" and more recently "The Road" since 2002. I've now put all 40+ articles together and published them as a real book! The articles cover genuinely useful stuff to riders at all levels, everything from riding in fog, snow and rain, to dealing with hairpin bends and planning a trip abroad, to improving your riding in the winter off-season by using sports psychology techniques.

The second is called "Riding with the Devil" and is a biographical look at the first part of my riding history, from 1975 to 1990.

Prompted by various people on the forum (you know who you are) to put some of my amusing, the not-so-amusing and occasionally rather painful experiences together in one place, I've written a book which has also been published as a paperback. This collection of anecdotes takes the reader through my ourney as a novice rider dicing with London traffic for the first time, through my days as a courier and on forays into Europe, as well
as offering thoughts and observations on things that have annoyed and fascinated me on my time as a motorcyclist.  

Both books are available now from my new Survival Skills Publishing website www.motoonline.co.uk I've also embraced social networking. I have a Twitter account, and you can drop in on my Facebook page and say 'hi'.

Selling out fast! I'm down to the last few still in stock of the first batch printed of each book - so if you want to order for Christmas, get your orders in now, before MIDNIGHT THURSDAY 16 to ensure delivery in time for Xmas. Orders received after that will be processed as quickly as possible but delivery may not make it in timeRiding with the DevilThe MAG Columns Order securely on our website at www.motoonline.co.uk

Shoes form an important part in our daily life. Shoes are important as same as food to us. Shoes are the next items to dress which has to be selected with lot of care. Shoes can help not only to reflect the style but at the same time proper selection of the shoes would also help to give the ultimate comfort that the foot requires. You can try to shopping online that you will save much time to do many meaningful things. karrylady.com karryshop.com. There are many products for you to chose in our shop. You can get wholesale shoes with lager quanity.   There are so many brand shoes, but there are so expensive. Many people are pursuit of barnd first- class shoes. Nike is a world famous brand that we all have heard of it. The brand Nike has a long history. Air max women's shoes will make you more dignity and beautiful.karrylady.com karryshop.com.  If you are not enough confident about the kind and the brand of shoes that you will select and purchase, we give you a suggestion. You can go for the Nike shoes which are considered to be an ideal brand by many. If you wear the Nike shoes, your personality will be greatly reflected.  The Nike shoes are popular due to the diversity in designs, styles, variety and comfort. You can also varieties of color in these shoes. karrylady.com karryshop.com. You can simply choose the one which best suits your taste and budget. If you are concerned highly about the durability, you can also go for the brasher boots. Majority of these boots are resistant to water enhancing the longevity of the shoes. Once you buy a pair of shoe from either the Nike shoes or the brasher boots, we guarantee you that you will be bound to return back again and again to use these shoes. Once you try these shoes, you will no longer feel like using shoes of any other brands.   karrylady.com karryshop.com. Good shoes will make you more confident. The cheap Nike shoes can be your best choice. In order to shop online from the best and authentic online site, you can log onto karrylady.com. In this site, you will get varieties of designs, styles and sizes of Nike shoes as well as brasher boots. The site offers discounts to its customers often. Being a customer of this online store you can also avail the facility of the discounts.     

Follow Visordown

Latest Bike News

Crash Media Group
Visordown is part of the CMG Full Throttle Network© : welcoming over 3 million consumers each month