Have you been paying attention at the back?
Right, stop working for a few minutes, it's time to test your knowledge from the motorcycling world over the past 12 months.
If you've been reading Visordown's news section with feverish appetite, then you'll know all the answers. If not, well, prepare to get guessing.
So grab a pen and a piece of paper, write down the numbers 1 to 20 and get ready to rack your brain. No Googling (or other search engines).
All answers are on page two. Remember, if you cheat, you're only cheating yourself!
1. What's the engine capacity of the new Triumph Tiger Explorer:
2. Czech-made FGR 2500 has a 2,500cc engine but what configuration?
c) Inline 6
3. North Yorkshire police claim they cut motorcycle deaths in 2011 by 50% using what method?
a) Unmarked bikes
b) Inflatable hedges in high-risk areas
c) Free golf lessons
4. What's the retail price of the 2012 Yamaha R1?
5. According to a confused.com survey, the average car insurance policy is more expensive than the average motorcycle insurance policy, but by how much?
b) Four times
c) Five times
6. What price did the 1929 Brough Superior SS100 known as 'Moby Dick' sell for at auction this year?
7. According to a Carole Nash survey, which region is worst for motorcycle theft? (number of thefts divided by number of policiy holders)
b) North East
8. Husqvarna's electric concept is called the:
9. Kawasaki's Versys 1000 uses which engine configuration
a) Parallel Twin
b) Inline Four
c) 65° V-Twin
10. Reverend Ray Biddis attempted to break the speed record for the fastest motorcycle hearse, but what speed was he aiming to raise the record to?
11. How many riders won a race during the 800cc MotoGP era?
12. Who replaced Jorge Lorenzo after the 2010 MotoGP champion lost the end of his ring finger at Phillip Island?
a) Mai Nadasaka
b) Yoshihiko Noda
c) Katsuyuki Nakasuga
13. What was the race winning gap that secured the British Superbike championship for Tommy Hill?
14. Loris Capirossi retired at the end of the 2011 season, what year did he start racing in Grand Prix?
15. Valentino Rossi gave his mum a Ducati as a present, what did he give her?
a) 848 Evo
16. What was Paul Bird Motorsport thought to be smuggling earlier this year?
b) Yorkshire tea
17. With many MotoGP riders missing races due to injury in 2011, which former racer offered their services as a substitute?
a) Garry McCoy
b) Alex Criville
c) Kenny Roberts Jr
18. How many teams did Alex Lowes ride for in 2011?
19. In 2011 Snetterton launched the new 300 circuit, which of these is not one of the new corner names?
20. Which American supercross star was charged with impersonating a police officer this year?
a) Ricky Carmichael
b) James Stewart
c) Ryan Dungey
Click here for the answers.
Become a fan of Visordown
Follow us on twitter
Other Immediate Media Sites
Our eCommerce Platform
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk