WIN A PAIR OF VIP BSB TICKETS TO ASSEN PLUS £1,000 IN OUR FREE PRIZE DRAW
How do you fancy watching Leon Haslam and the rest of the British Superbike boys up close, then meeting them all – including Leon – after a breathtaking BSB race?
Each pair of tickets includes, open paddock access, full hospitality on the Sunday (including breakfast and lunch), a garage tour and time to meet Leon Haslam and the other riders. One set of tickets – for the race in Assen, Netherlands – also comes with £1,000 to spend!
As each race approaches, we'll pick a lucky winner at random. And if you don't win, you'll be entered in the draw for each of the remaining races – giving you up to four chances to win this spectacular prize!
THE PRIZES WE'RE GIVING AWAY ARE TICKETS TO THE FOLLOWING BSB RACES:
- 8th - 10th September: Silverstone - 2 x VIP tickets. Tickets only. Winners chosen on 4th September.
- 15th - 17th September: Oulton Park - 2 x VIP tickets. Tickets only. Winners chosen on 11th September.
- 29th Sept - 1st Oct: Assen - 2 x VIP tickets, plus £1,000 cash for travel. Winners chosen on 11th September.
- 13th - 15th October: Brands Hatch GP - 2 x VIP tickets. Tickets only. Winners chosen on 11th October.
CAROLE NASH MOTORCYCLE
CAROLE NASH MOTORCYCLE POLICIES INCLUDE:
- FREE DNA+ protection system worth £30
- Rider Cover® included - accidental damage cover when riding other bikes**
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident which is not your fault
- UK & European breakdown and accident recovery, including Homestart (worth over £100 when compared to other providers)
- European cover of up to 90 days
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Easily the best to deal with. Everything is just so easy and the people are charming. Would not use anyone else.
As with all insurances Terms and Conditions apply.
BSB free prize draw: T&Cs apply – visit www.carolenash.com/bsb-vip-ticket-terms-conditions
** Rider Cover: Both bikes must have comprehensive cover, terms and conditions apply - carolenash.com/rider-terms-and-conditions
In the UK, Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243. Carole Nash is a trading style of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd. Company registration no: 2600841 England and Wales.